Removing teeth stains?

O

Ocelot

Drinking coffee daily before and during my exams has caused my teeth to become noticeably worse in colour.

How to remove the stains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Get a dental cleaning, it's pretty cheap and removes all the stains from your teeth. Don't get teeth whitening, it's BS and looks too fake and gay.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Ocelot
Get a dental cleaning, it's pretty cheap and removes all the stains from your teeth. Don't get teeth whitening, it's BS and looks too fake and gay.
doesnt that shit last for like a good few weeks and then it looks the same again

well at least the stains will be removed ig

• +1
Some recommend oil pulling. (Coconut oil)

Don't know if it works though. - What also definitely works is peroxide gel 22%. Multiple people on this forum recommended it. It's for teeth whitening.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
tartar, plaque or a bit of staining?

electric tartar remover, baking soda and oil pulling respectively

• +1
doesnt that shit last for like a good few weeks and then it looks the same again

well at least the stains will be removed ig
No it's permanent
They literally just clean your teeth
You're talking about some form of teeth whitening I think

You just have to not drink any coffee or tea or anything that stains your teeth because then after some time the stains will come back (which you can remove with a dental cleaning again jfl)

• +1
No it's permanent
They literally just clean your teeth
You're talking about some form of teeth whitening I think

You just have to not drink any coffee or tea or anything that stains your teeth because then after some time the stains will come back (which you can remove with a dental cleaning again jfl)
Yeah I've gotten a dental cleaning b4, but it only kept my teeth looking good for a few weeks IIRC, maybe I drank coffee back then, don't remember.

Some recommend oil pulling. (Coconut oil)

Don't know if it works though. - What also definitely works is peroxide gel 22%. Multiple people on this forum recommended it. It's for teeth whitening.
tartar, plaque or a bit of staining?

electric tartar remover, baking soda and oil pulling respectively
you sure oil pulling works?
I've tried it for around a month, did jack shit

• +1
Yeah I've gotten a dental cleaning b4, but it only kept my teeth looking good for a few weeks IIRC, maybe I drank coffee back then, don't remember.

you sure oil pulling works?
I've tried it for around a month, did jack shit
I don't know if it works. Some people here said it worked for them but only mildly.
I've never tried myself.

is it worth it tbh, if I drink coffee/ green tea the results will reverse quickly af right?
Hmmm yeah i almost never drink one of these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
professional teeth whitening is a boderline scam you can do the same thing at home with hydrogen peroxide (3%) + baking soda

won't look fake either you can just stop once you're satisfied

regarding baking soda, some dentists say it's abrasive and you shouldn't use it, others say it's fine. so it's probably fine tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1