Yael Shelbia fogs her

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax and AscendingHero
Haha I saw this:
Filler

and thought: "Some Renee bitch without FILLER" :feelshehe:

Was so intrigued, until i came here. Total letdown. :feelsrope:

Not even gonna rate. Good boobs and ass-shape though. (y)

Fuckability 8/10. :feelsokman:

IDK about that. Renee Murden looks better in candid than I expected, but polls like these are ridiculous (including the results):
Surprised Hill didn't win that poll because I would imagine that votes are quite often predicated on the mere exposure effect and Hill has probably been posted more frequently here than any other female bar Lima.

Still looks amazing, would be the happiest person in a 10000 mile radius if I had a girlfriend that looked like her. Ideal pheno, eyebrows/lashes/hairline, jaw, eye area, lips and great body.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Surprised Hill didn't win that poll because I would imagine that votes are quite often predicated on the mere exposure effect and Hill has probably been posted more frequently here than any other female bar Lima.
Most Looksmax.org members when they see moderately frauded examples of females:
63mls9gjzdm51.png

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, AscendingHero and Gargantuan
Her bodyshape is insane :eek:

She's gotta be frauding pretty hard with the makeup, because she was not a very pretty girl:

Btw wtf is going on with australian gigastacies? Margot Robbie, Phoebe Tonkin and Renee Murden are all australian, holy fuck at kangarooland. Insane looking women, makes you want to move there if they weren't one in a million examples and with 10000 different lethal animal species around that could kill you in a nanosecond.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Btw wtf is going on with australian gigastacies? Margot Robbie, Phoebe Tonkin and Renee Murden are all australian, holy fuck at kangarooland.
All of them are fogged by other top-tier women from other countries. IMO, Australia doesn't put out the cream of the crop.

All of them are fogged by other top-tier women from other countries. IMO, Australia doesn't put out the cream of the crop.

I have no doubts to believe that the average women of any country on earth has the body of a refrigerator and is facially recessed (same for men). However, those 3 aussie women tick all boxes for me. Gigastacies are a race on it's own.

Still looks amazing, would be the happiest person in a 10000 mile radius if I had a girlfriend that looked like her. Ideal pheno, eyebrows/lashes/hairline, jaw, eye area, lips and great body.
How? She looks absolutely horrendous with super masculine face and subhuman long nose thus midface.
I guess men have more versatibility regarding looks

I have no doubts to believe that the average women of any country on earth has the body of a refrigerator and is facially recessed (same for men).
You didn't read what I wrote.

How? She looks absolutely horrendous with super masculine face and subhuman long nose thus midface.
I guess men have more versatibility regarding looks

Sure, nose could be better but she isn't masculine looking. Cant' have a more femenine hairline, forehead and eye area than that. Jaw is wide but so are her zygos, which are very femenine too.

You didn't read what I wrote.

Share examples of women that fog Margot Robbie, Phoebe Tonkin and Renee Murden then. And I mean better looking than them, not different but on the same looks level.
I have one example but is a morph, not a real woman:
FaceApp 1653861615917

FaceApp 1653861642993

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Sure, nose could be better but she isn't masculine looking. Cant' have a more femenine hairline, forehead and eye area than that. Jaw is wide but so are her zygos, which are very femenine too.

Share examples of women that fog Margot Robbie, Phoebe Tonkin and Renee Murden then. And I mean better looking than them, not different but on the same looks level.
View attachment 1713731
View attachment 1713732
Margot robbie hits my weak spot cuz she is a redhair but ideal girl has angelic skull not tall skull like the girl in op. Ideal skull is a girl like my avi or dasha taran.

Margot robbie hits my weak spot cuz she is a redhair but ideal girl has angelic skull not tall skull like the girl in op. Ideal skull is a girl like my avi or dasha taran.

Not for me, girl in your avi and Dasha Taran this look like children:

635e6cd89bf906bdb2935bcef35a9790.jpg

To me, this is the ideal skull for a female:

740full-phoebe-tonkin.jpg

Renee Murden is much closer to that than your avi or Dasha Taran. It's all taste at the end of the day but it's not even close for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Not for me, girl in your avi and Dasha Taran this look like children:

635e6cd89bf906bdb2935bcef35a9790.jpg

To me, this is the ideal skull for a female:

740full-phoebe-tonkin.jpg

Renee Murden is much closer to that than your avi or Dasha Taran. It's all taste at the end of the day but it's not even close for me.
Exactly to me
Neotony >>> all. Men have wider range of taste than females.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax, johncruz12345 and NegativeNorwood

View attachment 1713731
View attachment 1713732
I understand why Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin are attractive as actresses, but I don't consider them apex examples.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I understand why Margot Robbie and Phoebe Tonkin are attractive as actresses, but I don't consider them apex examples.

Based list. Agree with prime Lima (but her smile isn't perfect), Doutzen Kroes (could have wider palate for true perfection), Paulina Fuchs (didn't know her but looks awesome) and Luma Grothe (which would be perfect with a better forehead and smile IMO) looking better. The rest not so much, because most women in your list seem to have that purely high fashion, too striking looks (ie: hunter eyes, body too thin, etc). I love women that have strong features but are conventionally attractive at the same time (ie: Phoebe Tonkin, Margot Robbie, etc) with slim but fit bodies. Not that any of them would even breathe in my direction but hey, that's my taste and preferences.

She’s hot, what more is there to say?

Exactly to me
Neotony >>> all. Men have wider range of taste than females.
I genuinely have trouble understanding why some guys like big jaws on girls. Is it psl autism :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
I genuinely have trouble understanding why some guys like big jaws on girls. Is it psl autism :feelskek:
I think psl autism ; shit taste ; but also probably cuz they don’t have decent bones themselves. Biologically we seek what we lack

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and NegativeNorwood
I think psl autism ; shit taste ; but also probably cuz they don’t have decent bones themselves. Biologically we seek what we lack
Nah. I think people here are just gay.

They take it a step at a time. Fucking big jaw girls, trannies then straight men:lul:

Pretty much this. I always liked wide jawed women since I was a kid. I have a narrow jaw myself. Subconsciously I want my possible offspring to be much better than myself, that's the most logical answer I came up with once I've found about facial aesthetics/forward growth. Also, women with wider jaws have wider palates, which means they can give better blowjobs.

Nah. I think people here are just gay.

They take it a step at a time. Fucking big jaw girls, trannies then straight men:lul:

That's radical feminist tier thinking, it's like saying you are a pedophile for liking "angelic" girls.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Pretty much this. I always liked wide jawed women since I was a kid. I have a narrow jaw myself. Subconsciously I want my possible offspring to be much better than myself, that's the most logical answer I came up with once I've found about facial aesthetics/forward growth. Also, women with wider jaws have wider palates, which means they can give better blowjobs.

That's radical feminist tier thinking, it's like saying you are a pedophile for liking "angelic" girls.
True ig:feelswhat: