Kraken
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hombremacho, Deleted member 1973 and Littleboy
I need this yesterday not in 10 years!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hombremacho, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
another random theory that won't ever become available to the public/too expensive/other issues.

LL or death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 1973, goat2x and 3 others
it's cope bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
I need this yesterday not in 10 years!
Agreed but better late then never. People on this forum seem to think people stop having sex after college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and piscicide
another random theory that won't ever become available to the public/too expensive/other issues.

LL or death.
5'9-5'10 LL worth it or nah?

LL or death.
You’re just theorizing. Limb lengthening can only add 2-3 inches without fucking up your proportions. Imagine being a 5’10 guy with the hands/feet, arms, and frame of a 5’6 guy.

You’re just theorizing. Limb lengthening can only add 2-3 inches without fucking up your proportions. Imagine being a 5’10 guy with the hands/feet, arms, and frame of a 5’6 guy.
you can always do clavicle lengthening
almost nobody cares about your feet and your hands dont necessarily have to be small just because you're short (mine are small even though im tall)

you can always do clavicle lengthening
almost nobody cares about your feet and your hands dont necessarily have to be small just because you're short (mine are small even though im tall)
Anecdotal exception that doesn’t disprove the rule. Clavicle lengthening adds two inches at best and make your shoulders roll forward. T-Rex Arms as well.

I will be dead till then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hombremacho and St. Wristcel
Anecdotal exception that doesn’t disprove the rule. Clavicle lengthening adds two inches at best and make your shoulders roll forward. T-Rex Arms as well.
even if growth plates reopening technology went public tomorrow it still wouldn't change the fact that only people deficient in HGH could benefit from it

even if growth plates reopening technology went public tomorrow it still wouldn't change the fact that only people deficient in HGH could benefit from it
How did you come to that conclusion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
How did you come to that conclusion?
im not big into height increasing research since im already tall so i might be wrong, but as far as i know your maximum height is determined by genetics hence why reopening plates and blasting HGH would only work on those who were deficient and didn't grow up to their max height

im not big into height increasing research since im already tall so i might be wrong, but as far as i know your maximum height is determined by genetics hence why reopening plates and blasting HGH would only work on those who were deficient and didn't grow up to their max height
It’s determined by genetics in that genetics give your body “instructions” on how much to grow before ossification begins. Reopening growth plates through stem cells is accomplishing the same thing, just without DNA instructions as the cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5385 and recessed
Nope if you have a strong rotator cuff. But yeah you will need to work it hard. Same as limb lengthening and leg muscles

you can get arm lengthening as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and maxmendietta
That isn't how genetics work
Your DNA doesn't spell out the exact height you should be, it only determines the balance of hormones that will ultimately cause you to grow a certain way which is influenced by environmental factors. It's not like if you had plenty of cartilage in your growth plates and high levels of IGF-1 your body would somehow know that it's not supposed to grow any more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973