Replacement for honey for improving Canthal Tilt, UEE, and PFL

schieviliefivant

schieviliefivant

Iron
I'm sure many of you have seen this thread. It talks about using honey as an adhesive to create a fold in the skin, frauding canthal tilt, uee and pfl

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...e-and-pfl-botb-vip-submission-thread.1062252/

Read it if you don't know what I'm talking about

It sounds good on paper but the whole idea of using honey as an adhesive seems retarded af
After a while of doomscrolling insta reels, I stumbled across this acc called "char.com.co" selling some kind of "magic glue"
Its basically an adhesive used for monolid foids to fraud a double eyelid

And it's supposed to be NON-STICKY which is good (idk how it works but they said it in their ads)

As you can see right here it can even help the chinkiest eyes get a double eyelid appearance (still looks shit JFL)
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 06 at 031942

WhatsApp Image 2024 08 06 at 031942 1

Anyways, I am thinking about applying it on the areas listed in the honey thread to fraud canthal tilt, uee and pfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and St. Fraudcel
What an era we live in
Muh put honey on eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, thebuffdon690, SubhumanForever and 5 others
Maple syrup mogs

yeha double eyelid tapes and double eyelid glue works , i would say double eyelid tapes are stronger but can be noticeable glue isnt as strong but (if you get medical glue type i think , might be worng though ) you are good to go but wont last as much as double eyelid tapes which are stronger.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
What an era we live in
Muh put honey on eyes
not like bonesmashing and taking ED pills for better pumps is any more sane now is it :lul: