replacing social media with video games

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
it seems like video games are less harmful than social media(including this site, youtube, Reddit, etc).

both are for fun and mostly just a waste of time, but I think video games are way less harmful than social media, video games even got some benefits(mostly dependent on what video game you play)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Boxingfan, oldcell and 7 others
If it’s not a giga addicting online game I think it would be a significant improvement tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i've never used social media in my life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ALP and Hueless
Social media is better for social circle maxxing

Video games are usually a solitary activity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ALP and Landorus
i've never used social media in my life
Said on a social platform, FFS, you guys do realise looksmax.org is just as bad as Instagram, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and mulattomaxxer
social media is mindless entertainment. after lookism's shut down, looksmax is now the forefront of the blackpill movement. we are creating knowledge and wisdom here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, GetShrekt, oldcell and 1 other person
social media is mindless entertainment. after lookism's shut down, looksmax is now the forefront of the blackpill movement. we are creating knowledge and wisdom here.
you've been here since 2019
what have you learned in the past year on here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Online games are good if you socialize with your teammates in voice chat and not textual chat like a sperg

nothing is a waste of time if you have fun :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ALP
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16833 and Hueless
scrolling through instagram is EXTREMELY motivating for me. Just watching what other people are up to and comparing their lives to my position subconsciously inspires me. laying in bed at 12:00am scrolling through instagram makes me fantasize about what i'm going to achieve in my own life in the future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
scrolling through instagram is EXTREMELY motivating for me. Just watching what other people are up to and comparing their lives to my position subconsciously inspires me. laying in bed at 12:00am scrolling through instagram makes me fantasize about what i'm going to achieve in my own life in the future
i mean this unironically, please don't JFL Me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and LooksOrDeath
nothing is a waste of time if you have fun :feelsgood:
Everything is a waste of time if it's not moving you towards your goals.
Online games are good if you socialize with your teammates in voice chat and not textual chat like a sperg
Social media is good if you are showing how high status you are and how amazing your life is.
social media is mindless entertainment.
Not if you are the one who creates.
both are for fun and mostly just a waste of time,
You can't kill time, time kills you.

There are better ways to spend time like learning skills, looksmaxxing, reading, learning languages etc.

I'm not using any social media right now (except this forum, if it counts) i will stock photos for a while and ınstagrammaxx.

It's great for non nt people like me.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14077
I wanna kill myself from reading this. Replace useless garbage with useless garbage amazin'

CKHYUALLY GAMING IS GOOD FOR REACTION SPEED :soy: AND IT TRAINS YOUR IQ:soy: ITS TRAINING YOUR BRAIN:soy::soy::soy:

It's kind of fucked up when you think about it. Video games have ended up being more attention span demanding and more "rewarding" than social media.
Instagram is designed to give immediate shiny things you seek for every specific taste.
Come to think of it I have never touched 80% of my Steam library.

it seems like video games are less harmful than social media(including this site, youtube, Reddit, etc).

both are for fun and mostly just a waste of time, but I think video games are way less harmful than social media, video games even got some benefits(mostly dependent on what video game you play)
High IQ, battfield 1 or mortal Kombat, otherwise over( especially if you play Mario kart or some other low-T shit)

d2f.png

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Just play league u
Will gain 20 iq in 3 days

video games and social media are forms of education. you are meant to discard them at some point and live in irl

I would rather play games that browse instagram

I am really thinking about quitting IG for good, just fake photos of fake life , zero benefits

Meh social media mogs if your a creator. In video games you just consume.

Its much easier to make it on social media (actually useful skill) then it is to play videogames.

This dude is 100% stereo :lul::lul::lul::lul: