Replicating IMDO naturally theoretically

Solstice
Theoretically, like in young kids, how would they replicate their jaw to be like the finished project of IMDO surgery by manipulating the maxilla? — because the mandible follows the maxilla when they are young. I was thinking that they can just facepull on the maxilla in the forwards direction only (0°).
B6454030 AF02 43AA 8A55 A90874A89412

Theoretically, like in young kids, how would they replicate their jaw to be like the finished project of IMDO surgery by manipulating the maxilla? — because the mandible follows the maxilla when they are young. I was thinking that they can just facepull on the maxilla in the forwards direction only (0°).
View attachment 629960
@Asetric @Aeons @Dr Shekelberg @ScramFranklin @Sergio-OMS @retard @nelson

@Asetric @Aeons @Dr Shekelberg @ScramFranklin @Sergio-OMS @retard @nelson
just tag every user on all of your threads theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, KingScrew and 2 others
if there’s an overbite keeping your teeth together

if there’s an overbite keeping your teeth together
No I mean let’s say their maxilla and mandible are normal and all they want to do is make the mandible look like the after pictures of IMDO or BSSO. What do they have to do to the maxilla, do they solely pull the maxilla forwards (not rotating it)?

View attachment 629960

A small mandible DOES NOT follow the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
no facepulling will get that much mandible growth JFL
just save up for IMDO, it works the same as MSE with the screws and shit

no facepulling will get that much mandible growth JFL
just save up for IMDO, it works the same as MSE with the screws and shit
That was just an image. I am not talking about any exact number of mm here, I just need to know what makes the mandible go in that direction — how to manipulate the maxilla for the mandible to do that in kids. You know what I mean, the arms of the mandible extending like that downwards.

That was just an image. I am not talking about any exact number of mm here, I just need to know what makes the mandible go in that direction — how to manipulate the maxilla for the mandible to do that in kids. You know what I mean, the arms of the mandible extending like that downwards.
johnning maybe
mewing with the lower palate JFL

johnning maybe
mewing with the lower palate JFL
Can’t you just facepull at a neutral angle? Doesn’t only bringing the maxilla forwards and not rotating it do that theoretically to the mandible?

Just natural growth. There is nothing you can do about it apart from correcting factor that would affect that growth, like airways issues, tongue position...

Just natural growth. There is nothing you can do about it apart from correcting factor that would affect that growth, like airways issues, tongue position...
What happens when the kids pull their maxilla directly forwards though? It would seem like that is what would happen.

What happens when the kids pull their maxilla directly forwards though? It would seem like that is what would happen.

Can you rephrase and elaborate a bit more, please?

Can you rephrase and elaborate a bit more, please?
I mean what happens to the mandible when young kids facepull at a neutral angle? - aka just pulling the maxilla forward, not rotating it. What does the mandible look like after it catches up.

Hmmmm like a mandible? 😅

Hmmmm like a mandible? 😅
No I mean what does the new mandible look like after it catches up and remodels itself..because the maxilla is more forward now so the mandible must look different. In what way does it?

No I mean what does the new mandible look like after it catches up and remodels itself..because the maxilla is more forward now so the mandible must look different. In what way does it?

If it slides forwards (it doesn’t grow more) it is exactly the same mandible. And only IF it slides forward. If it doesn’t then an overjet appears.

If it slides forwards (it doesn’t grow more) it is exactly the same mandible. And only IF it slides forward. If it doesn’t then an overjet appears.
What are the causes of overjet? Is it all genetic?

• +1
Reactions: 000
What are the causes of overjet? Is it all genetic?

It is debatable but there appears to be a genetic component especially in caucasians.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Good_Little_Goy