Report from Looksmax meetup

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
As mentioned in an earlier post, I and @Enfant terrible met today in one Looksmax meetup in Germany. We were discussing a few things in a store (outside) and noticed a few things:

- Heightpills everywhere. Many, many couples where the guy was 10 inches or more taller than the girl. It was brutal.
- One heightpill and racepill: A German guy who was about 10 inches taller than his Muslim girlfriend who was wearing a hijab (there were many Muslims, thank you Merkel).
- Also we both agreed that the blackpill is exaggerated and this forum is too hyperbolic.
- Another Looksmax meetup will follow.

At the end it turned out that I'm pretty NT, at least for Enfant's standards, but Idk about how other people would see it. Maybe we will see in the future. I see it as a success and hope there will be a new meetup soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Enfant terrible, StrangerDanger and 7 others
As mentioned in an earlier post, I and @Enfant terrible met today in one Looksmax meetup in Germany. We were discussing a few things in a store (outside) and noticed a few things:

- Heightpills everywhere. Many, many couples where the guy was 10 inches or more taller than the girl. It was brutal.
- One heightpill and racepill: A German guy who was about 10 inches taller than his Muslim girlfriend who was wearing hijab (there were many Muslims, thank you Merkel).
- Also we both agreed that the blackpill is exaggerated and this forum is too hyperbolic.
- Another Looksmax meetup will follow.

At the end it turned out that I'm pretty NT, at least for Enfant's standards, but Idk about how other people would see it. Maybe we will see in the future. I see it as a success and hope there will be a new meetup soon.
I would like to join the next meetup.
In which city did you meet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, harding, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
- One heightpill and racepill: A German guy who was about 10 inches taller than his Muslim girlfriend who was wearing a hijab (there were many Muslims, thank you Merkel).
the only racepill is that the golden skinned queen couldnt get a dark triad ethnic bad boy so a cumskin decided to beta bux for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, BrownBoy, hairyballscel and 3 others
the only racepill is that the golden skinned queen couldnt get a dark triad ethnic bad boy so a cumskin decided to beta bux for her
The racepill is that a tall german couldn't find nothing better than a brown muslim woman :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, hairyballscel, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
The racepill is that a tall german couldn't find nothing better than a brown muslim woman :feelswhy:
JFL it was heightpill too, she didn't even reach his shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gamma and goat2x
JFL it was heightpill too, she didn't even reach his shoulders.
Idk why but I imagine @Enfant terrible as a balding gymcel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Enfant terrible, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Me and @Shrek2OnDvD met up outside of Aldi, I smacked his head in. Swear down, he fled back to Afghanistan out of shame.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 12669, harding and 6 others
Idk why but I imagine @Enfant terrible as a balding gymcel
Gigacope, he has a perfect hairline.

But I have NW 1.5 and am planning a HT at the end of the year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and gamma
You guys should take some pictures of your adventures for us to enjoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, MikeMew'sBitch and ItsOver.com
I wanted to take some pics, but I was afraid it would be too aspie. There was a NT guy hanging out with FOUR GIRLS and I wanted to make a pic but was too afraid jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Matthias8272
P1140346-e1548958206123.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 14323
I wanted to take some pics, but I was afraid it would be too aspie. There was a NT guy hanging out with FOUR GIRLS and I wanted to make a pic but was too afraid jfl.
JFL I was kidding of course I took a pic. Here it is, a second guy came and they were both chatting with the four girls (three of them are sitting in the bank).

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
the white guy looked like a reddit soyboy
63172175-young-white-man-with-long-loose-brown-hair-and-a-beard-standing-in-front-of-a-blue-background-while-.jpg

very similiar to this
Meanwhile badboy ethnics were walking alone
netflix antonio GIF

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and gamma
the white guy looked like a reddit soyboy
63172175-young-white-man-with-long-loose-brown-hair-and-a-beard-standing-in-front-of-a-blue-background-while-.jpg

very similiar to this
Meanwhile badboy ethnics were walking alone
netflix antonio GIF
Maybe Tails is right and Germans are taller than the average German height

• +1
Reactions: gamma
JFL. You dweebs are actually meeting up over this shit :lul:. Imagine meeting up with some dude you met over the net and talking about how attractive other dudes are. Gay af.

JFL. You dweebs are actually meeting up over this shit :lul:. Imagine meeting up with some dude you met over the net and talking about how attractive other dudes are. Gay af.
We obviously talked mostly about other things (what he's doing in life, what I do, places to go, etc.), but I'm not gonna tell all this personal stuff, I only told the the things that are related to the topics of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Just low inhib max and do what u want if something happens looksmax gang will come to help Cupace20210908135402

• JFL
Reactions: thisend, Baldingman1998 and AlexAP