(Repost) 20M 6'2 What is my potential smv/overall potential rating after acne is cleared up

D

Dude1157

Iron
20 about to turn 21, 6'2. I start Accutane in a couple days. I was also wondering what my flaws are besides acne. Thank you.

Attachments

• Snapchat-691743373.jpg
    Snapchat-691743373.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-71928478.jpg
    Snapchat-71928478.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-526906420.jpg
    Snapchat-526906420.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220801-145455.png
    Screenshot_20220801-145455.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1196293355.jpg
    Snapchat-1196293355.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-550912446.jpg
    Snapchat-550912446.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1868481154.jpg
    Snapchat-1868481154.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Damn bro you have insane potential. Probably chadlite to low level chad. Without acne rn I would say chadlite but it just failo you too hard tbh. Get on acutane, tret, azelaic acid and a propret skincare routine to clear it up. There are threads that talk about it.
Excellent bone structure. Either stubblemax or leave clean shaven. Great insertions btw. Gymmaxx to the fullest and get a tan.
You are pretty tall and lean but you lack muscle mass. Train that neck tho it’s just too small for your bone structure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 15827, untouchable_coper and 2 others
The TRM -> Looksmax gateway strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, zharupodrugu, House Lannister and 3 others
Damn bro you have insane potential. Probably chadlite to low level chad. Without acne rn I would say chadlite but it just failo you too hard tbh. Get on acutane, tret, azelaic acid and a propret skincare routine to clear it up. There are threads that talk about it.
Excellent bone structure. Either stubblemax or leave clean shaven. Great insertions btw. Gymmaxx to the fullest and get a tan.
You are pretty tall and lean but you lack muscle mass. Train that neck tho it’s just too small for your bone structure.
Thank you so much for the advice and rating! Are there any other flaws I should worry about besides my skin and needing to put on overall more muscle mass? Thanks

20 about to turn 21, 6'2. I start Accutane in a couple days. I was also wondering what my flaws are besides acne. Thank you.
Boneless cuck

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 1851
Thank you so much for the advice and rating! Are there any other flaws I should worry about besides my skin and needing to put on overall more muscle mass? Thanks
maybe darken the eyebrows a lil bit and the beard. Ginger doesn’t really mog bit its alright.

Would also be nice.
If one could get a bit tanned. It's very pale levels skin tone

His bonemass seems actually at good levels
.org dalits are so obtuse ngl. I was using sarcasm. This guy obviously knows his looks pretty well and despite that he still asks random curries on a homo forum what his "potential" is. I reckon he's a stealth-narcy which wouldn't surprise me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, Deleted member 1851 and Deprived
Ur really tall and have a Chad lite fate I'd say with no acne 6.5psl slayer

chad without acne and check if you are receding

.org dalits are so obtuse ngl. I was using sarcasm. This guy obviously knows his looks pretty well and despite that he still asks random curries on a homo forum what his "potential" is. I reckon he's a stealth-narcy which wouldn't surprise me.
I don't know my looks that well in all honesty. I know you think I'm here bragging, but I honestly posted here to receive constructive critism. But maybe you're right, maybe I should go touch grass. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I don't know my looks that well in all honesty. I know you think I'm here bragging, but I honestly posted here to receive constructive critism. But maybe you're right, maybe I should go touch grass. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
Bro it's over for you if you're taking this forum seriously. :lul:

But yeah, just get on skin-care (<-- top priority), train-neck, more muscle, and make sure you're not balding. ;)

Chad potential but not chad yet

@TRUE_CEL nvm he was using it as satire lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@Blackgymmax are we overrating this dude?

6’2 with that pheno = easy chadlite SMV assuming your NT

Once u clear your acne ofc

Chadlite without acne currently bottlenecked by it pretty hard (MTN maybe HTN atm).

Your nose is on the larger side but acne is main issue.

@TRUE_CEL nvm he was using it as satire lmfao
Thanks, I saw it too before you tagged me but since he gave feedback I did let it slide. However if I see it and I do not see feedback then it would have been another warning. Thanks again for looking out.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Youre going for a prettyboy look i assume. Whichs pretty unsuibtable for you. Your eyearea (including brows) and bone structure scream maesthetic.

You kinda look ogre rn bro, HTN regardless tho. No advice apart from clearing up acne, taking care of skin and gymcelling. Good luck

Rhino and Neck training could help as well. But wont be as much of a drastic change as healthier looking skin.

Youre going for a prettyboy look i assume. Whichs pretty unsuibtable for you. Your eyearea (including brows) and bone structure scream maesthetic.

You kinda look ogre rn bro, HTN regardless tho. No advice apart from clearing up acne, taking care of skin and gymcelling. Good luck
Thanks for the advice. And no I'm not going for the pretty boy look lol not sure what gave you that impression.

IAN SOMERHALDER TIER

you look like a burn victim with all those pimples, and your hair gives off onision vibes. fix those two things and youd be like a chadlite. though fixing ur acne is gonna be hard + you might still have a lot of permanent acne scars after youve gotten rid of ur acne

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun