reproduction as a ugly being

swt

swt

Bronze
there’s nothing more selfish than reproducing as an ugly being. a lot of these “beings” being insecure themselves. if you’re insecure about your appearance and you obviously look like shit why would you bring someone into this world just to go thru the same struggles and sufferings as you have? is this your way of taking anger out?

for context, my ugly dad and average mom decided to reproduce. twice even, weirdly, my little sister came out great, she pretty much chose her own genetics, she has great forward growth, good jawline, a no-bump snub nose, good chin and all that shit, i came out with shit forward growth, my ethnic looking bump having nose, shit jaw area, asymmetrical eyes, bad chin, big forehead shit everything.

although luck was by my sisters side genetic wise. i’m forced to sit in this world suffering endlessly about my looks because my subhuman parents decided to have me. oh yeah let’s not forget, my dad is white and my mom is ethnic they decided to mix and made me, with all my grossness, i don’t even look human.

so again, if you’re ugly for the love of god don’t reproduce, just stop your bloodline right there so u won’t create suffering for others, it’s just so fucking selfish. nobody deserves to go thru such thing, nobody should be born to live their life being treated horribly by others because of their looks, like me.