@Reptiles is the user I want to ascend the most tbh: He has paid his dues, he has earned it

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
@reptiles

The level of research and critical thinking he does in looksmaxxing is unbelievable. Doesn't regurgitate the shit users says on here, he actually understands facial aesthetics and the merits behind each surgery how it can effect the face.

Yes what he says is extreme, but is a clear indication of his mind frantically trying to "ascend" him, trying to get him out of his shit situation so its open to the most extreme things.

his time on here is over 150 days. He took a lot of shit when he first posted his pics from users here which is why he is so engrossed in understanding all of this. The human mind when its in a crisis is an amazing thing.

When considering his starting his point, what other users have said to him, the time invested on here, his level of research on aesthetics and surgeries. This is the guy who has paid his dues to ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, oatmeal, Deleted member 9890 and 28 others
@reptiles

The level of research and critical thinking he does in looksmaxxing is unbelievable. Doesn't regurgitate the shit users says on here, he actually understands facial aesthetics and the merits behind each surgery how it can effect the face.

Yes what he says is extreme, but is a clear indication of his mind frantically trying to "ascend" him, trying to get him out of his shit situation so its open to the most extreme things.

his time on here is over 150 days. He took a lot of shit when he first posted his pics from users here which is why he is so engrossed in understanding all of this. The human mind when its in a crisis is an amazing thing.

When considering his starting his point, what other users have said to him, the time invested on here, his level of research on aesthetics and surgeries. This is the guy who has paid his dues to ascend.
jfl if u think there is surgery for his race

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 10679 and 6 others
Yeah but his post react ratio is shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I want @Colvin76 to ascend tbh he's good lad

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7313, Lars and 8 others
I want @riceronicel and @thecel to ascend tbh. Gooks always have the worst tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and thecel
Agreed. His suffering must end

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
Bump
I just need to kill my downward growth but it isn't possible now but I won't give up ever

yh he helps me a lot

I hope you will get your turbo mega bimax one day @reptiles

has anyone ever gotten morph tier implants?
how do they turn out

Of course. I think everyone here deserves to ascend for sure, we all have a lot of problems. I'm a cursed 5'7 poor Pakistani lmao

I want all my brocels to ascend. To find a virgin cutie non-whore who loves them unconditionally and will be with us forever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Need2Ascend and Baldingman1998
Low T trait: Wishing others to ascend

But for real tho I feel the same way for some tbh

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum
@reptiles deserves to respawn as Dolph Lundgren

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
@reptiles deserves to respawn as Dolph Lundgren

He does tbh, the Universe needs to compensate him for everything (The things people said to him when he first uploaded his pictures was bad bro I remember it like a year on) Also if you type subhuman into google images it comes up with his pictures. I want him to have a happy ending as he has gone through the hardships and its not even his fault.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 9890, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
He does tbh, the Universe needs to compensate him for everything (The things people said to him when he first uploaded his pictures was bad bro I remember it like a year on) Also if you type subhuman into google images it comes up with his pictures. I want him to have a happy ending as he has gone through the hardships and its not even his fault.

View attachment 859703
Brutal. I wish him the best thought, his pic makes him look smarter too tbh. @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262