[request] sleepmaxxing?

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
I know nothing about sleep. anyone with such knowledge here? I don’t remember the last time I slept a full 5+ hours and I’m only 19.

I don’t feel tired when it’s time to sleep so I lie in wake on my bed staring at the ceiling late into the night almost to dawn. But when morning comes I’m tired as fuck.

I think it’s important to add that I’m on my computer/phone for the whole day and rarely leave my room let alone go outside.

Light from the sun indeed shines through my windows so my room is lit in the mornings and dark in the night. I use a program to mitigate blue light on my pc as well
@BigBiceps can you move this thread to looksmaxxing section? I don’t think i’ll get an answer on offtopic

Last edited:
Have you tried sleeping pills like Sleep eze?

Brother I do not want to rely on pills to sleep.
I mean at this point all you can do is take pills or see a doctor for further analysis. There’s natural stuff like melatonin that can make you sleep

melatonin

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I mean at this point all you can do is take pills or see a doctor for further analysis. There’s natural stuff like melatonin that can make you sleep
can you tell me about your circumstances? How well do you sleep and do you get much sunlight?

can you tell me about your circumstances? How well do you sleep and do you get much sunlight?
I take sleep eze extra strength to sleep due to me fucking up my sleep schedule. It fully kicks in after 30 mins to an hour

when I manage to sleep, I sleep good. I don’t get any sunlight

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
melatonin
GABA
5-HTP
magnesium
phenibut
l-dopa

turn off blue light 1h before sleep (no pc , tv and phone)