[Requested] Almost Destroyed My Brain With DMAA Abuse

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Forgot the other person but @Truthmirrorcoper @Papabakvet

Part 1: Developing an addiction

~2yrs back when I was 16-17, I ordered some DMAA-enhanced prewo from this shady little supplement site. I say shady b/c DMAA had already been banned @this time, however, the supplements were genuine. I remember using APS mesomorph and some Hi-Tech pharma brand ones.

Soon as I took that first dose... GODDAYUM... a sense euphoria and focus so great that i can't even put it into words.

Every time I took that full 50mg worth of Dose, i felt like I was total kingshit and could conquer the entire world, let alone just my workouts. So being the addiction-prone person that I am, I was hooked.

Snort Coke GIF - Snort Coke Wallstreet - Discover & Share GIFs

I took it for months on end, every single workout, and sometimes even as a replacement for a cup of coffee in the morning.

MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY CHANGED.. EVEN OUTSIDE THE GYM.. I WAS CONFIDENT/ ARROGANT TO ROID RAGE TIER LEVELS. Thinking you're a god for that hour in the gym 6 days a week seems to do that to you.

NOT ONLY WAS THIS SHIT WORKING AS A STIMULANT.... IT WAS AFFECTING MY PERSONALITY. So i decided to do a stimulant fast..ie. no pre wo and no coffee. I wasn't new to stim fasting and had done it before with caffeine with great success and no negative effects other than missing the caffeine the first 2 or 3 days.

Part 2: LOSING MY FKN MIND: The onset of withdrawals... from subtle to EXTREME

So, the first couple weeks id say, i didnt notice anything other than the occasional urge to get that feeling from DMAA back. Nothing i couldnt will power through.

However, as the weeks went by i started noticing something very strange... especially when i was in social situations. My brain would start to fog up from 0 to 100 at random, i would start to zone out and my awareness of people/things around me would start to dip....

I didnt associate that with DMAA at first, i thought it was just me being tired or having a flu.

About a month after stopping... shit started to go downhill, REAL fast. I remember being at my summer job and out of the blue my brain would Fog up to a level that scared the shit out of me....

Imagine going about your day and then someone hits you on the back of your head with a shovel. I couldnt focus on anything. I would look at something without my brain consciously registering what i was looking at... i would walk to a certain part of the building @ work and then briefly forget why i was walking there. SCARY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I remeber instances where my manager would ask me to do something and i would LITERALLY YELL. WTFFFFFFFFFFF. MY SELF-AWARENESS HAD FUCKING DISAPPEARED. I can recall my manager's face after I did this and it didn't dawn on me, the way I was behaving, until after leaving work. This state was the manifestation of HELL on earth and usually lasted an hour +.

I LEGIT THOUGHT I HAD A BRAIN TUMOR SHIT WAS SO BIZARRE AND SCARY.

Not only that but whenever this would happen, my anxiety would kick into hyperdrive and make it worse. total downwards spiral.

I panicked hard and did everything from taking multi-vits to supplements that assisted in dopamine, seratonin etc building/balancing. But they did jack shit to help. I felt like it was totally FUCKED. Its a scary feeling when you're conscious/ sensory functions are out of line with each other and the rest of the brain.

Shit kept on going like this for WEEKS, and the only way I could cope was to ingest high-glycemic carbs and some caffeine whenever it happened.

Eventually tho... those instances started to become less and less frequent... and i did everything in my power to keep the withdrawals at bay. I can honestly say it took about 6 months for me to go back to completely normal. NEVER TOUCHING THAT SHIT AGAIN.

Tldr; Dont abuse drugs, kids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6873 and 4 others
first

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

~2yrs back when I was 16-17, I ordered some DMAA-enhanced prewo from this shady little supplement site. I say shady b/c DMAA had already been banned @this time, however, the supplements were genuine. I remember using APS mesomorph and some Hi-Tech pharma brand ones.

Soon as I took that first dose... GODDAYUM... a sense euphoria and focus so great that i can't even put it into words.

Every time I took that full 50mg worth of Dose, i felt like I was total kingshit and could conquer the entire world, let alone just my workouts. So being the addiction-prone person that I am, I was hooked.

I took it for months on end, every single workout, and sometimes even as a replacement for a cup of coffee in the morning.

MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY CHANGED.. EVEN OUTSIDE THE GYM.. I WAS CONFIDENT/ ARROGANT TO ROID RAGE TIER LEVELS. Thinking you're a god for that hour in the gym 6 days a week seems to do that to you.

NOT ONLY WAS THIS SHIT WORKING AS A STIMULANT.... IT WAS AFFECTING MY PERSONALITY. So i decided to do a stimulant fast..ie. no pre wo and no coffee. I wasn't new to stim fasting and had done it before with caffeine with great success and no negative effects other than missing the caffeine the first 2 or 3 days.

So, the first couple weeks id say, i didnt notice anything other than the occasional urge to get that feeling from DMAA back. Nothing i couldnt will power through.

However, as the weeks went by i started noticing something very strange... especially when i was in social situations. My brain would start to fog up from 0 to 100 at random, i would start to zone out and my awareness of people/things around me would start to dip....

I didnt associate that with DMAA at first, i thought it was just me being tired or having a flu.

About a month after stopping... shit started to go downhill, REAL fast. I remember being at my summer job and out of the blue my brain would Fog up to a level that scared the shit out of me....

Imagine going about your day and then someone hits you on the back of your head with a shovel. I couldnt focus on anything. I would look at something without my brain consciously registering what i was looking at... i would walk to a certain part of the building @ work and then briefly forget why i was walking there. SCARY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I remeber instances where my manager would ask me to do something and i would LITERALLY YELL. WTFFFFFFFFFFF. MY SELF-AWARENESS HAD FUCKING DISAPPEARED. I can recall my manager's face after I did this and it didn't dawn on me, the way I was behaving, until after leaving work. This state was the manifestation of HELL on earth and usually lasted an hour +.

Not only that but whenever this would happen, my anxiety would kick into hyperdrive and make it worse. total downwards spiral.

I panicked hard and did everything from taking multi-vits to supplements that assisted in dopamine, seratonin etc building/balancing. But they did jack shit to help. I felt like it was totally FUCKED. Its a scary feeling when you're conscious/ sensory functions are out of line with each other and the rest of the brain.

Shit kept on going like this for WEEKS, and the only way I could cope was to ingest low-glycemic carb and some caffeine whenever it happened.

Eventually tho... those instances started to become less and less frequent... and i did everything in my power to keep the withdrawals at bay. I can honestly say it took about 6 months for me to go back to completely normal. NEVER TOUCHING THAT SHIT AGAIN.

Good read.

• Love it
@Truthmirrorcoper

View attachment 656944

Snort Coke GIF - Snort Coke Wallstreet - Discover & Share GIFs

Shit kept on going like this for WEEKS, and the only way I could cope was to ingest high-glycemic carbs and some caffeine whenever it happened.

its over for schizocels
go smell some mercury

Dn
Jk good post gonna evaluate if Im gonna start again

• JFL
you were always stupid as fuck but whenever you took dmaa it made you act like normal person so when you stopped you went back to your normal stupid self and thought it was caused by dmaa

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and IWantToMax
you were always stupid as fuck but whenever you took dmaa it made you act like normal person so when you stopped you went back to your normal stupid self and thought it was caused by dmaa

And youre a balding 17 year old manlet KHHV.. and thats just from what i get from your username.. im scared to dig further

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
And youre a balding 17 year old manlet KHHV..
retard im just explaining your situation. you are fine fucking fag why did you remind me of my subhumanity 🤬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Butthurt Dweller and NarcyChadlite
retard im just explaining your situation. you are fine fucking fag why did you remind me of my subhumanity 🤬

Jfl being overly euphoric and delusional on drugs isnt normal. If that were the case then meth addicts would be the only NTs... i was smart as shit with and without.. ees what it ees

take it with clen for new pr bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and NarcyChadlite
TELL EM WHERE THAT SHIT WAS SOURCES PLZZZ