Requesting help from all height frauders

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
Height frauders plz help a brotha out. Plz recommend some good looking NT shoes (not conzuri lol) that give a big height boost that normal shoes do not give (I heard 720s are good). Also please recommend a nice brand of sock lifts that actually works and isn’t bs. Lastly does anyone know any good wedding shoes (maybe doc martens idk) that give a nice height boost I’m going to wedding and wanna pull some tall Stacies plz help a brotha out thank you 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29078, WanderingBurro and 2 others
air force 1s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29167 and tombradylover
Ik im asking for alot of help. Anything will be appreciated thank you @RoBobaFett999

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Height frauders plz help a brotha out. Plz recommend some good looking NT shoes (not conzuri lol) that give a big height boost that normal shoes do not give (I heard 720s are good). Also please recommend a nice brand of sock lifts that actually works and isn’t bs. Lastly does anyone know any good wedding shoes (maybe doc martens idk) that give a nice height boost I’m going to wedding and wanna pull some tall Stacies plz help a brotha out thank you 🙏

These will be discreetly covered by your pants and you'll be 7 ft 7 mogger.

Stilt-Pants-red-and-white-Worn.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Sens and tombradylover
dont fraud height.
Fraud shoe size.
Buy shoes 2 sizes too large and stuff the toe end with napkins so you don’t get chafed.

Taller Stacies will enter heat upon sighting a Mighty Footed Manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 25377, Banasura and 6 others
These will be discreetly covered by your pants and you'll be 7 ft 7 mogger.

Stilt-Pants-red-and-white-Worn.jpg
dont fraud height.
Fraud shoe size.
Buy shoes 2 sizes too large and stuff the toe end with napkins so you don’t get chafed.

Taller Stacies will enter heat upon sighting a Mighty Footed Manlet
Useless assholes. At least you clowns are funny ill give u that FFS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Bushman
Incest

NT shoes that add more than 1 inch of height:

1. Alexander McQueen (1.8 inch) -expensive +biggest shoe height increase
2. Air max 720 (1.61 inch) -looks ugly +biggest sneaker height increase
3. Jordan 4 (1.5 inch~) -makes your legs look shorter +very NT +can fit insoles
4. Air max 95 (1.46 inch)
5. Air max plus (1.4inch~)
6. Air max 97 (1.38 inch)
7. Air max 90 (1.2 inch) -small height increase
8. AF1 (1.18 inch) -small height increase -can't fit insoles +best looking shoe +very NT
9. Yeezy Boost (1.18 inch) -small height increase

Alexander McQueen are the best shoes for non casual activities and either Jordan 4, Airmax or AF1 are best sneakers for casual activities. I wouldn't recommend Air max 720 or Yeezy Boost because they aren't NT anymore. My personal favorite shoes are: McQueen's for dates and for casual activities jordan 4's while wearing baggy jeans and AF1's while wearing normal jeans.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, Deleted member 52566, Economical and 5 others

8. AF1 (1.18 inch) -small height increase -can't fit insoles +best looking shoe +very NT

Alexander McQueen are the best shoes for non casual activities and either Jordan 4, Airmax or AF1 are best sneakers for casual activities. I wouldn't recommend Air max 720 or Yeezy Boost because they aren't NT anymore. My personal favorite shoes are: McQueen's for dates and for casual activities jordan 4's while wearing baggy jeans and AF1's while wearing normal jeans.
Ur awesome. Thanks for being useful man. I appreciate u massively

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and orangomango2003
Af1 with 1.7cm lift is my daily tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and tombradylover
Thanks for all the help so far guys. I just need some insight on proper sock lifts and good wedding shoes. Does anyone have any ideas? Wedding shoes would be big-time help.

2 pairs of socks? and fuck i've been there, just don't try and stand tall cus it looks weird, just meet a threshold and chill

also do ab workouts ppl have said i look leaner and taller cus of the lean abs and sides

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Alexander McQueen are the best shoes for non casual activities and either Jordan 4, Airmax or AF1 are best sneakers for casual activities. I wouldn't recommend Air max 720 or Yeezy Boost because they aren't NT anymore. My personal favorite shoes are: McQueen's for dates and for casual activities jordan 4's while wearing baggy jeans and AF1's while wearing normal jeans
Btw my friend can you fit lifts into the alexander McQueen? And can u fit lifts into all the air maxxes? Thank you

GET SOME NEW ROCKS NIGGAAA

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover