REQUIREMENTS FOR MALE MODELS ARE NOT STRICT - JUST MODELMAXX THEORY

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
Look at this TikTok of an Armani casting in Spain.

Out of hundreds of models in line, only a few that I see would be rated a Chadlite or higher on this forum, most are just MTN-HTNs who all share a few things in common.

- Between the height of 5'11 to 6'3 (There are stricter standards for Tier 1 cities like Paris, New York, LA, London like 6'0 to 6'2, but you can make it at 5'11 outside of these cities).
- IMPECCABLE skin, which should be a basic softmaxx for the people on this forum. Hop on retinol, wash your face twice daily, use moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Very well groomed hair and facial hair, every model here is completely clean shaven with well styled, neat hair.
- Lean with preferably a bit of muscle mass, with around a 36-40" chest, 30-32" waist measurements. The fashion industry has been more and more inclusive lately, so as long as you can fit into a 38R or 40R suit you'll be considered for main jobs. It's not like the glory days where a woman had to be 32 bust, 24 waist and 34 hips or they would be a plus-sized model.
- They have prominent zygos, which you should be able to have at male model bodyfat % (10-12%) with even just average genetics.
- They have above-average forward growth in white and black models, while this isn't applicable for other ethnics like NEAs
- They all have pale, untanned skin except for the blacks, which really just means covering up and wearing sunscreen if you're naturally pale in the winter.

THIS IS BASICALLY ALL IT TAKES TO BE A SERIOUS CONTENDER FOR MALE MODELLING AT A LOW LEVEL, THE STATUS HALO WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR MODELLING AGENCY IN YOUR INSTAGRAM BIO IS UNMATCHED. THE AMOUNT OF PRIME-AGE, HIGH PSL AND TALL FOIDS YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH AND BEING IN CONTACT WITH REGULARLY IS ALSO MINDBOGGLING.

THE FASHION INDUSTRY IS BECOMING SO INCLUSIVE THAT ANYBODY ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT, IN SHAPE, WITH DECENT BONES AND HAS SOFTMAXXED CAN GET THEIR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH A BIT OF EFFORT

ITS 2023 START MODELMAXXING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Yerico7, 5.5psl and 8 others

Out of hundreds of models in line, only a few that I see would be rated a Chadlite or higher on this forum, most are just MTN-HTNs who all share a few things in common.

- Between the height of 5'11 to 6'3 (There are stricter standards for Tier 1 cities like Paris, New York, LA, London like 6'0 to 6'2, but you can make it at 5'11 outside of these cities).
- IMPECCABLE skin, which should be a basic softmaxx for the people on this forum. Hop on retinol, wash your face twice daily, use moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Very well groomed hair and facial hair, every model here is completely clean shaven with well styled, neat hair.
- Lean with preferably a bit of muscle mass, with around a 36-40" chest, 30-32" waist measurements. The fashion industry has been more and more inclusive lately, so as long as you can fit into a 38R or 40R suit you'll be considered for main jobs. It's not like the glory days where a woman had to be 32 bust, 24 waist and 34 hips or they would be a plus-sized model.
- They have prominent zygos, which you should be able to have at male model bodyfat % (10-12%) with even just average genetics.
- They have above-average forward growth in white and black models, while this isn't applicable for other ethnics like NEAs
- They all have pale, untanned skin except for the blacks, which really just means covering up and wearing sunscreen if you're naturally pale in the winter.

THIS IS BASICALLY ALL IT TAKES TO BE A SERIOUS CONTENDER FOR MALE MODELLING AT A LOW LEVEL, THE STATUS HALO WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR MODELLING AGENCY IN YOUR INSTAGRAM BIO IS UNMATCHED. THE AMOUNT OF PRIME-AGE, HIGH PSL AND TALL FOIDS YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH AND BEING IN CONTACT WITH REGULARLY IS ALSO MINDBOGGLING.

THE FASHION INDUSTRY IS BECOMING SO INCLUSIVE THAT ANYBODY ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT, IN SHAPE, WITH DECENT BONES AND HAS SOFTMAXXED CAN GET THEIR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH A BIT OF EFFORT

JUST BE A GAY ALIEN THEORY

Most of those aren't going to get in, they'll only take the chadlite facial tiers, especially at Armani.

But basically anyone with the parameters you describe can get a job modeling for Urban Outfitters, Weekday, etc.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 30892, Kristin and 3 others

All below 6’3 not surpassed when u have a PSL gods like barret snd opry larping as 6’3 when their not near 6ft and top toeing around nba players

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Look at the dude at the start tip toeing to see the how long the line is shows how much manlets they are

JUST BE A GAY ALIEN THEORY
IMG 3194
IMG 3195
IMG 3197
IMG 3198

These are not gay aliens, these are normies that would be told its over if they posted their face here. JFL the BBC in the 3rd picture looks like he would rob me outside a KFC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31238 and 11 others
But basically anyone with the parameters you describe can get a job modeling for Urban Outfitters, Weekday, etc.
That's enough for a model status halo and to get you near female models (mere exposure effect). You think a random civilian foid is going to care whether you model for Armani or Zara?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, poopoohead and midlatinocel
That's enough for a model status halo and to get you near female models (mere exposure effect). You think a random civilian foid is going to care whether you model for Armani or Zara?
No, but what you describe is not enough to be a "serious contender for male modelling at a low level," since Armani is not low level.

look at ssense, basically be ugly but with a striking feature and youre in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, AsGoodAsItGets and midlatinocel
No, but what you describe is not enough to be a "serious contender for male modelling at a low level," since Armani is not low level.
These cucks in line fit the description and the fact that they're lining up for an Armani casting means that they're signed with modelling agencies and think they have a chance of getting casted

Also Giorgio Armani in SPAIN is definitely not high level

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
29495.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode and poopoohead
Just be a model bro

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If only I had the balls, I don't think my face is unique enough, model faces are actually incredibly unique. It's not enough to just have a top tier zygos and eye area, you might get some roles, but you aren't on the tier of those elite models, the elite models actually look like a different species. I remember someone posting a comment of a girl describing Jordan Barrett IRL, she described him as something beyond human, I was instantly able to understand what she meant. There is good looking and then there's alien tier, 99% in that crowd will be good looking at best.

That's why hardmaxing is dumb, you will never exceed your base, it's fine for Barrett because his base was what people wish they could achieve with surgery, they never will. People just denying their base, trying to cope through a never ending process, they are better off choosing another path but here we are.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If only I had the balls, I don't think my face is unique enough, model faces are actually incredibly unique. It's not enough to just have a top tier zygos and eye area, you might get some roles, but you aren't on the tier of those elite models, the elite models actually look like a different species. I remember someone posting a comment of a girl describing Jordan Barrett IRL, she described him as something beyond human, I was instantly able to understand what she meant. There is good looking and then there's alien tier, 99% in that crowd will be good looking at best.

That's why hardmaxing is dumb, you will never exceed your base, it's fine for Barrett because his base was what people wish they could achieve with surgery, they never will. People just denying their base, trying to cope through a never ending process, they are better off choosing another path but here we are.
Nigga I did not mean "just be a top 0.00001% male model who makes 15 mil a year bro" I meant "just be a below average model for SSENSE/Zara/Urban Outfitters on the side for a status halo and to put you in close proximity to female models bro"

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Yerico7 and poopoohead
Nigga I did not mean "just be a top 0.00001% male model who makes 15 mil a year bro" I meant "just be a below average model for SSENSE/Zara/Urban Outfitters on the side for a status halo and to put you in close proximity to female models bro"

Yeah, but that is pure trash money and little to no status, not worth it versus just using your good looks to get through a professional career and establish connections, business and personal. If you aren't alien tier, but to top tier, better suited for entertainment, either acting, music, etc., modeling is ironically just as useless as bodybuilding if you aren't elite tier.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Prince88 and AsGoodAsItGets

Wdym by his base?

To be honest, if you meet those requirements, you already mog 95% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, TeenAscender, Prince88 and 2 others
You need to eat McDonald’s Big Mac

just model bro

JFL the BBC in the 3rd picture looks like he would rob me outside a KFC
Made me snort out my milk ngl, funniest thing I've seen all day

people on this forum are hypochondriacs who were bullied and molested as a child so of course they will overcompensate by thinking anything short of hernan drago is "hideous trash"

How much are you willing to bet 80% of the people who actually looksmaxxed on here (and don't spend all day calling people racial slurs in offtopic) even a little could land a modeling gig?

All below 6’3 not surpassed when u have a PSL gods like barret snd opry larping as 6’3 when their not near 6ft and top toeing around nba players
Barett and O'Pry are 6 ft. Barret like 184

just be tall theory

life is really a big pile of crap when ur below 5'10