• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ...

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโ—(๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ)

Klasik616

Klasik616

I hate my life so much
-6'0+
-Good skin
-Muscular, proportionated and lean
-High paying job
-Decent looking car
-Good flirting skills
-Interesting life / conversation topics
-HTN and up
-Experienced in life / skills
-Neurotypical, charismatic and funny
-Worth enough to entertain her and block orbiters
-Have your own place to fuck and have fun
-6.5 inches long or more, last long in bed

Thx, if you lack one of these don't ever think about it she doesn't want you.
Sad Joaquin Phoenix GIF by A24

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, greywind, Obito and 8 others
to get ukrainian girl:
-white
-rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, alurmo, watah and 3 others
-6'0+
-Good skin
-High paying job
-Decent looking car
-Good flirting skills
-HTN and up
-Experienced in life
-Smart enough to entertain her
-Have your own place
-6.5 inches long or more

stay virgin

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, greywind and Klasik616
HighTierSubhuman
"I wish I was NT"
:lul:
Average and even below average guys can get gfs. The reason we don't have one is because in some way we are worse than them.

• +1
Reactions: watah
to get scandi gf

-sell drugs
- be latino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, future slavic chad, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Buddy it's all about looks and frame/skull size. So many bums slay.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and castizo
to get scandi gf

-sell drugs
- be latino
Error 404 no drugs to sell, no money to make.
She's still looking for her betabuxx bf
@NoReedemingFeature cope I said girlfriend not a hookup.

This is all blackpill cope.
Good personality all the way.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, noonespecial and Klasik616
My current sugar momma is going to get me an apartment and pay my rent and I'm not 6 feet. Used to think I was but got measured on a stadiometer at 5'11.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, wsada and Klasik616
My current sugar momma is going to get me an apartment and pay my rent and I'm not 6 feet. Used to think I was but got measured on a stadiometer at 5'11.
"Sugar momma" bro you reversed roles
It's over for men?
What's ur rating, tell us pls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
TechnoBoss secret slayer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Klasik616
Like HTN. Not anything to write home about.

She's 48 :forcedsmile: cute though. I even told her I moderate this forum. We both are surgerymaxxers.
the rope awaits you ngl

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Like HTN. Not anything to write home about.

She's 48 :forcedsmile: cute though. I even told her I moderate this forum. We both are surgerymaxxers.
Most unexpected outcome from TechnoBoss
@MoggerGaston @Zenis @CoreSchizo read this ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, wsada and TechnoBoss
I agree with some of these but not all.
Yes, but a good-looking FACE compensates for manletism. Below 5'8 I would say that you would need top 1% status or FACE to compensate. Between 5'9 and 6'0, and you are above average in everything else it doesn't matter.

-Good skin
Yes, 100%.

You don't need to be muscular. Proportions are somewhat cope unless you have birthing hips or giga-narrow shoulders. Lean is 100% needed
-Decent looking car
Male gaze unless you want some gold digger roastie. In that case you are just buying women.
Yes, needed. Purely looks only get you ONS. To get an LTR, you need something going on in your life. You should appear to have friends, have hobbies, be up-to-date with pop culture and not appear like a hermit-cel.

-HTN and up
Pretty much true in 2024. You need to be top 10 percentile SMV to be able to LTR a 50 percentile female. You do see MTNs and the occasional LTN in an oofy doofy, golden retriever doormat situation though. It's becoming rarer. Even 3/10 feels entitled to a 7/10+ man. Female hypergamy and delusion is getting stronger with each passing day.

Is the average oofy doofy charismatic and funny? Most of them can follow social norms, blend in with the crowd and have a basic level of conservation skills. They aren't magnetising or charming.

NT is 100% prerequisite though. Any man that is autistic, schizophrenic or dysfunctional is fucked unless they are Chadlite+. These are conditions that signal subhuman genetics, and should not be passed on to potential offspring. Only chadlite looks could compensate for non-nt.

Any high SMV male don't need to jester-maxx for some landwhale or average girl. If you're jester-maxxing then you are a subhuman oofy doofy fighting for scraps. The competition is ruthless for sub-chad, but a good-looking, functional male has his pick regardless of whether he gives her one-word responses or writes paragraphs for her.

Needed for sub-chad, yep. Women go animalistic for good-looking men though. They will fuck at work, in public city spaces, car, forest, beach...anywhere you can think of. They have no shame, as long as they get inseminated by chad semen.

Unless it's a normie running big cock niche game, then not even 6.5 inches needed. According to studies, 6.5 inches is ideal, but there are other studies stating that the chance of orgasm correlates heavily with how good-looking or subhuman their partner looks.

If you are chad, just don't have a micropenis theory, otherwise for normies at least have 6 inches, but FACE is way more important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and Klasik616
-6'0+
-Good skin
-High paying job
-Decent looking car
-Good flirting skills
-HTN and up
-Experienced in life / skills

Sad Joaquin Phoenix GIF by A24
literal manlet niggers with fast food jobs have gfs

• WTF
Reactions: Klasik616
I agree with some of these but not all.

Yes, but a good-looking FACE compensates for manletism. Below 5'8 I would say that you would need top 0.001% status or FACE to compensate. Between 5'9 and 6'0, and you are above average in everything else it doesn't matter.

Yes, 100%.

You don't need to be muscular. Proportions are somewhat cope unless you have birthing hips or giga-narrow shoulders. Lean is 100% needed

Male gaze unless you want some gold digger roastie. In that case you are just buying women.

Yes, needed. Purely looks only get you ONS. To get an LTR, you need something going on in your life. You should appear to have friends, have hobbies, be up-to-date with pop culture and not appear like a hermit-cel.

Pretty much true in 2024. You need to be top 10 percentile SMV to be able to LTR a 50 percentile female. You do see MTNs and the occasional LTN in an oofy doofy, golden retriever doormat situation though. It's becoming rarer though. Even 3/10 feels entitled to a 7/10+ man. Female hypergamy and delusion is getting stronger with each passing day.

Is the average oofy doofy charismatic and funny? Most of them can follow social norms, blend in with the crowd and have a basic level of conservation skills. They aren't magnetising or charming.

NT is 100% prerequisite though. Any man that is autistic, schizophrenic or dysfunctional is fucked unless they are Chadlite+. These are conditions that signal subhuman genetics, and should not be passed on to potential offspring. Only chadlite looks could compensate for non-nt.

Any high SMV male don't need to jester-maxx for some landwhale or average girl. If you're jester-maxxing then you are a subhuman oofy doofy fighting for scraps. The competition is ruthless for sub-chad, but a good-looking, functional male has his pick regardless of whether he gives her one-word responses or writes paragraphs for her.

Needed for sub-chad, yep. Women go animalistic for good-looking men though. They will fuck at work, in public city spaces, car, forest, beach...anywhere you can think of. They have no shame, as long as they get inseminated by chad semen.

Unless it's a normie running big cock niche game, then not even 6.5 inches needed. According to studies, 6.5 inches is ideal, but there are other studies stating that the chance of orgasm correlates heavily with how good-looking or subhuman their partner looks.

If you are chad, just don't have a micropenis theory, otherwise for normies at least have 6 inches, but FACE is way more important.
Appreciate it, keeping it real. If we post this in Reddit they would call us delusional but this is exactly what I see out there, dating is dead for most people. MTNs have no real life appeal for foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
Back