IMG 1555
IMG 1556
IMG 1557

Compared to mouse
IMG 1559

Or bird
IMG 1561
IMG 1560

It’s the concept of physiognomy, how a person’s appearance and even resemblance to animals can predict and influence personality and how they’re perceived by others. This concept has been studied since the 5th century in Greece by philosophers like Aristotle

In the blue pilled world it’s labeled as pseudoscience, but irl I see it all the time. E.g. people with small stature, beady eyes, and rat like features are usually conniving and disloyal

Society forces people to act how they look. Like one giant theatre performance

https://publicdomainreview.org/coll...or-resemblances-between-men-and-animals-1852/

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, MaghrebGator, perpetuallytired and 9 others
I’m a eagle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and raleqtambrobret
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, MaghrebGator, N1666 and 3 others
I’m thinning but my hair genetics are too good my grandpa had a full head of hair at 83
least contradictory incel statement

even your writing is subpar, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
it is white faggot what are you saying
sorry mate forgot you don't speak english well, let me use google translate

आप रंग अंधे हैं

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo
You speak English because its the only language you know, he speaks English because it’s the only language you know.
I’m trilingual, but nice try jeet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and zurzolo
and then you have this dude who looks like a snake in the worst way possible.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo and Diarrhoea
i look like a rat and my oneitis looks like a cat, brootal

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
Just look like a lion theory is one of the oldest and highest IQ theories out there.

• Woah
Reactions: saint
gorilla ?

• JFL
Reactions: android
I'm trilingual broooo I learnt a few words of Japanese from the futa catgirl hentai I watch brooooo
Sorry “Ghoulish”, but I don’t think ghouls are turd-coloured..

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
I’ve had two separate girls say that I look like a meerkat… I guess what they meant was the tall and narrow frame with forwards projecting jaw, but instead of a wolf or something slayerish, it looks cutesy and harmless. I’m blessed and cursed simultaneously.

IMG 3585

I’ve had two separate girls say that I look like a meerkat… I guess what they meant was the tall and narrow frame with forwards projecting jaw, but instead of a wolf or something slayerish, it looks cutesy and harmless. I’m blessed and cursed simultaneously.

View attachment 3077896
Girls say I look like the balls of a donkey

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
That’s Jeremy Allen White from The Bear and also Shameless
Guy has weird pseudo ethnic facial structure. His nose looks off

@HarrierDuBois @poopoohead

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Lion
View attachment 3059114View attachment 3059115View attachment 3059116

Compared to mouse
View attachment 3059117

Or bird
View attachment 3059123View attachment 3059124

It’s the concept of physiognomy, how a person’s appearance and even resemblance to animals can predict and influence personality and how they’re perceived by others. This concept has been studied since the 5th century in Greece by philosophers like Aristotle

In the blue pilled world it’s labeled as pseudoscience, but irl I see it all the time. E.g. people with small stature, beady eyes, and rat like features are usually conniving and disloyal

Society forces people to act how they look. Like one giant theatre performance

https://publicdomainreview.org/coll...or-resemblances-between-men-and-animals-1852/
When you learn numerology you realize the archetypes are fact not theory

This is true

Furthermore Jung pulled 12 archetypes OUT OF HIS ASS

There are 12 life paths, 1-9 and 11/22/33

There are 12 zodiacs as well

Each zodiac is an animal, and accordingly, each number should match to one of them

Jung was not a numerologist, he got 12 out of his ass because he is a 33 life path with a hidden 22 value. And 160iq

People with IQs that high see things, 33s are schizophrenic often, but Jung held it together and turned into divine visions.

I need to reverse engineer jungs archetypes so I can actually connect then to certain numbers

That’s crazy nigga u can’t be that ugly to the point where a faggot femboy mogs you :lul:
Over for your comprehension nigga!
It's 2024! Faggot femboys get treated like women!

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
Over for your comprehension nigga!
It's 2024! Faggot femboys get treated like women!
so your saying you’d rather get railed by men :lul: over for your sexuality nigga!

Also no they fucking don’t

so your saying you’d rather get railed by men :lul: over for your sexuality nigga!

Also no they fucking don’t
I'm talking about the way you get treated, you retard.

And yes they do, I don't expect a basement dweller who's only life & social experiences come from anecdotes from social outcasts.

• +1
I'm talking about the way you get treated, you retard.

And yes they do, I don't expect a basement dweller who's only life & social experiences come from anecdotes from social outcasts.
Mf saying this thing is getting respected by other men or some shit your point makes zero sense nigga why do you wanna live the life of a femboy nigga why do you wanna get railed nigga why are you gay nigga

IMG 2451

Users who are viewing this thread

Back