Respect

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

ThugNazi
Incident #1
IM at McDonalds and this guy walks this tray over to this group of guys, it’s my turn for my order and he hands my 4 drinks and walks away, I’m like can I get a drink holder and instead of putting the drinks in for me he just puts it on the table doesn’t even hand it to me.

Incident #2
Another McDonald’s incident
I’m at the register and I get my order
I notice they forgot my sauce and I didn’t want to shout at them like some animal, so I wait for someone to come by and I say “excuse me sir” and he looks at me and put his finger up 👆🏽(his brown ass Mexican finger) and points to some black guy and the black guy helps me instead.

wtf is the problem here?
I heightmogged them
Framemogged
And voicemogged
What’s the deal?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and nathan
@liberiangrimreaper @cannotbeasked @nathan @97baHater

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, liberiangrimreaper and nathan
Seems like they sense you’re a sissy mexicano

I recommend next time you get disrespected at McDonalds, you flash a .50 caliber extended mag tucked in your holster when asking the rude workers for extra barbecue sauce

Not a fucking word

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Seems like they sense you’re a sissy mexicano

I recommend next time you get disrespected at McDonalds, you flash a .50 caliber extended mag tucked in your holster when asking the rude workers for extra barbecue sauce
IM SAMOAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and liberiangrimreaper
You might be a pussy idk for sure tho

• +1
How would I go about fixing this?
Stop beating ur meat if u haven’t already. Start doing mobility and posture exercises. Certified method is to learn any type of combat ppl will be able to tell from the way u walk around that ur completely balanced and aware of ur surroundings that makes ppl fear you.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Stop beating ur meat if u haven’t already. Start doing mobility and posture exercises. Certified method is to learn any type of combat ppl will be able to tell from the way u walk around that ur completely balanced and aware of ur surroundings that makes ppl fear you.
I feel like if I wasn’t ugly I could just not do any of this

I feel like if I wasn’t ugly I could just not do any of this
Yeah having looks is automatic leg up. What’s ur face rating tho if ur not <LTN these things will still help alot

Nigga they’re working at McDonald’s they probably hate their job and are on some level angry/tired. Now a real problem would be if you got treated like shit at a social event.

Yeah having looks is automatic leg up. What’s ur face rating tho if ur not <LTN these things will still help alot
But my body is great

Nigga they’re working at McDonald’s they probably hate their job and are on some level angry/tired. Now a real problem would be if you got treated like shit at a social event.
Bro I just said they treated the people before me good and even provided them with extra shit, I had to ask and even got ignored. You ignore and r rude to people at ur job? Not me

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Bro I just said they treated the people before me good and even provided them with extra shit, I had to ask and even got ignored. You ignore and r rude to people at ur job? Not me
Liar you only spoke about other people in the first incident and you never qualified their treatment you just said they were served. But if that’s what happened :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Liar you only spoke about other people in the first incident and you never qualified their treatment you just said they were served. But if that’s what happened :ogre:
Ok bro I didn’t want to type all that but it was implied :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked