Respecting Women Has Zero Impact On Your Sexual Success

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
The biggest slayers I know see girls as meat sacks.

I was a high E low T beta Christian brainwashed fuck growing up and I always got offended when guys said things like "She's hot as fuck" "I want to get some pussy tonight bro" "I get so much pussy bro" "She was tight af bro" about girls who I 'loved' and wanted to take on fun dates with etc. And that was how I genuinely felt, it wasn't 'fake nice' shit.

JFL. Guess who is still a virgin?

I'm sure I would have been like those guys too if I had girls acting like whores with me. But you only value things that are scarce and you don't value things that are abundant.

That's why a lonely virgin values girls so much but good looking guys don't.

And no, girls aren't attracted to 'assholes'. They're attracted to good looking guys, who act like assholes because behaving that way has had no negative impact on their lives. Try acting like an asshole as a subhuman and people will be saying 'that guy is so annoying - I know right' behind your back.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Pendejo, toolateforme and 9 others
They're attracted to good looking guys, who act like assholes because behaving that way has had no negative impact on their lives.
So legit
3748023.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2607
The sad thing is, men that call that type of shit out get called ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner so society wants to silence the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
You can act like an asshole, you can be a nice guy, you can be quiet and know your place as an ugly subhuman... they're going to think you're annoying. Especially females. They will be nice to your face, but I guarantee you they will rip you apart with their friends.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Reminder that all foids crave to be choked and slapped during sex whether they admit it or not.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1464, MrLeeMaxxing and 2 others
nice guy is nice because they cant be asshole
if you are generally nice to women irl, you probably ugly and compensating for your looks

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Reminder that all foids crave to be choked and slapped during sex whether they admit it or not.

I want to rope knowing i'll never chock and slap that girl i liked in Middle School.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

I want to do this so bad

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Exactly. Fucking brutal truth.
Thus this personality shit is utter bullshit lol.
Just respect girls bro.

we live in society.

JFL at thinking personality matters

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme