Response to "I fucked a latina who married an american cuck for a green card 🦅" by Charisma [LARP Exposed]

ascension

ascension

Kraken

I'm sure all of you have seen this thread, and I have my doubts about it. I don't have enough evidence for a full LARP prosecution here, but I'd like to lay out what I've found.

So here's the picture of the girl he posted:

0pHnHsml

I was not able to find the origin of this image, however I did find a girl (with 40k followers on Pinterest) who looks VERY similar to her. I'll let you decide:

0pHnHsml
FjFK8VaXkAALMBt

Here's her Pinterest page, it has 100s of pictures of her:

She also has an Instagram profile with 10k followers:

Here's where it gets exciting. I found some recent pictures which suggest that she lives in a Latin country:

> In fact, there isn't a single picture on her Pinterest of her in the USA. Interesting. <

Also, in the past week, she's been posting pictures wearing a T-shirt with a badge on it.

The badge on her chest reads "Universidad... Enfermera" - Spanish for "University... Nurse". So she is working as a nurse in a Latin country, right now. She's not in the USA, where Charisma claims to have slayed her.

Fd84271b439f5c697c4b03c78ee85885

Also her TikTok page states she lives in Honduras:

Given the fact that she is a University Nurse, that means she is very young - it's very unlikely that someone attending University would be getting married.

Now lets assume that this is the actual girl that Charisma slayed. I will give some thoughts about the story below:

1. If she really wants to claim to her husband that she's a virgin, why is she having unprotected sex with @Charisma ? Why would she risk catching an STD, which she may then pass onto her new husband, blowing her "virgin" story?

2. He's posted a picture of him next to her on a public forum, knowing that her husband may find out and seek retribution on him. Remember, he's in AMERICA, where every bastard is carrying a gun and can easily shoot anyone they like.

3. He claims not to care about her, and that this was an easy slay for him, yet continues to bump the thread even after it being 5 PAGES long. Milking reps, this is a classic sign of LARPING.

4. He has an Anime avatar and has purchased VIP on an incel forum, which makes me highly doubt the credibility of him being a "slayer".

Overall thoughts: He is potentially using a face swap filter to put his face onto a picture of the girl above with her boyfriend, which he may have gotten from her Instagram story. Then he decided to create that thread with an elaborate backstory to get the attention he didn't receive as a child.

@Crisick @HarshBDSMmaster @St.TikTokcel @|Daddy_Zygos| @nathan @mrriceguyreturn @Autismcel @WhoTookVendetta @Swarthy Knight @hirochan @Outerz14 @LancasteR @Lynxress @anthony111553 @dbva @LevantinePsycho @flippasav @buflek @MA_ascender @Xangsane @thebuffdon690 @Funnyunenjoyer1 @Gaygymmaxx @Jamaldickjavontus @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @try2beme @Klasik616 @PsychoDsk @Clavicular @owlofathena @emeraldglass @WeiWei @DalitBoss @CarrotMaxxer @nword49 @5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, c0pemaxxer, mrriceguyreturn and 59 others

I'm sure all of you have seen this thread, and I have my doubts about it. I don't have enough evidence for a full LARP prosecution here, but I'd like to lay out what I've found.

View attachment 3077019

I was not able to find the origin of this image, however I did find a girl (with 40k followers on Pinterest) who looks VERY similar to her. I'll let you decide:

View attachment 3077019 View attachment 3077020

Here's where it gets exciting. I found some recent pictures which suggest that she lives in a Latin country:

View attachment 3077024

> In fact, there isn't a single picture on her Pinterest of her in the USA. Interesting. <

Also, in the past week, she's been posting pictures wearing a T-shirt with a badge on it.

The badge on her chest reads "Universidad... Enfermera" - Spanish for "University... Nurse". So she is working as a nurse in a Latin country, right now. She's not in the USA, where Charisma claims to have slayed her.

View attachment 3077124

View attachment 3077111

Given the fact that she is a University Nurse, that means she is very young - it's very unlikely that someone attending University would be getting married.

Now lets assume that this is the actual girl that Charisma slayed. I will give some thoughts about the story below:

View attachment 3077138
1. If she really wants to claim to her husband that she's a virgin, why is she having unprotected sex with @Charisma ? Why would she risk catching an STD, which she may then pass onto her new husband, blowing her "virgin" story?

2. He's posted a picture of him next to her on a public forum, knowing that her husband may find out and seek retribution on him. Remember, he's in AMERICA, where every bastard is carrying a gun and can easily shoot anyone they like.

View attachment 3077147
3. He claims not to care about her, and that this was an easy slay for him, yet continues to bump the thread even after it being 5 PAGES long. Milking reps, this is a classic sign of LARPING.

4. He has an Anime avatar and has purchased VIP on an incel forum, which makes me highly doubt the credibility of him being a "slayer".

Overall thoughts: He is potentially using a face swap filter to put his face onto a picture of the girl above with her boyfriend, which he may have gotten from her Instagram story. Then he decided to create that thread with an elaborate backstory to get the attention he didn't receive as a child.

@Crisick @HarshBDSMmaster @St.TikTokcel @|Daddy_Zygos| @nathan @mrriceguyreturn @Autismcel @WhoTookVendetta @Swarthy Knight @hirochan @Outerz14 @LancasteR @Lynxress @anthony111553 @dbva @LevantinePsycho @flippasav @buflek @MA_ascender @Xangsane @thebuffdon690 @Funnyunenjoyer1 @Gaygymmaxx @Jamaldickjavontus @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @try2beme @Klasik616 @PsychoDsk @Clavicular @owlofathena @emeraldglass @WeiWei @DalitBoss @CarrotMaxxer @nword49 @5'7 zoomer

Nothing left to add
 ufmnrk4z6nxb1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chrisN, mrriceguyreturn, mvp2v1 and 28 others
Another larper exposed. Imagine going out of your way to lifefraud on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Ascеnd, Bitchwhipper2 and 12 others
tales from MUMBAI

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Another larper exposed. Imagine going out of your way to lifefraud on an incel forum.

Funny how he kept bumping the thread even after it was 5 pages long. That's what piqued my interest. The abused dog couldn't get enough reacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, SomaliMax, greywind and 13 others
Pre-emptive bump + informative video

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, noobs, greywind and 12 others
@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, fentanyl, zurzolo and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Chadeep, fentanyl and 4 others
Please send the post to her

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jamaldickjavontus, Chadeep and 4 others
Nigga were tf that two phones vid of crisik at. We need those always for classic expose threads like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, TechnoBoss, yuyu and 11 others
I didn't realize You were as dangerous as joe holberg

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and ascension
Please send the post to her

Fuark she'd be distraught to find out a LTN sleazeball was posing as her hookup. I don't want to affect her self esteem or mental health in any way. Best she doesn't find out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Ascеnd, greywind and 8 others
I cannot fucking belive I fell for that shit :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Ascеnd, noobs and 11 others
Fuark she'd be distraught to find out a LTN sleazeball was posing as her hookup. I don't want to affect her self esteem or mental health in any way. Best she doesn't find out
Too late

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
I thought it was just a prostitute 😹😹

• JFL
Isnt there littarly a picture with him and her in frame? Whats the point of finding some completely different girl to use as the second picture when she isn't even that GL

• +1
I thought it was just a prostitute 😹😹

It's possible he slept with a prostitute who looked like the Pinterest girl, and he decided to use her pics instead to get clout, because she's good looking. More reps for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, greywind, nope and 6 others
I cannot fucking belive I fell for that shit :lul::lul::lul:
U joined a few months ago. After awhile on this site u start to realize larps like this are the norm, not the exception

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, greywind, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
why does she look so different

Poor girl she really is sweet looking how deranged does Charisma have to be

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, SomaliMax, greywind and 5 others
Thread theme song:
:feelsyay:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ascension
HIGH IQ detection.

Followed for more LARP exposals.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, greywind, cannotbeasked and 5 others
Kanye West Applause GIF

• Love it
It's possible he slept with a prostitute who looked like the Pinterest girl, and he decided to use her pics instead to get clout, because she's good looking. More reps for him
and he bragged about fucking a hooker?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
doing god‘s work

• +1
Reactions: greywind, GabachoCopium and ascension
Everyone invade his profile rn

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, greywind, watah and 6 others

View attachment 3077019

View attachment 3077024

View attachment 3077124

View attachment 3077111

View attachment 3077138

View attachment 3077147

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

guess we were right:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
just another brutal thread from @ascension
put mirin never knew Honduran women were so hot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ascension

View attachment 3077019

View attachment 3077024

View attachment 3077124

View attachment 3077111

View attachment 3077138

View attachment 3077147

I'll bump this artistic piece again.

I called this faggot out ages ago.

You missed the part where he posted his face on reddit and some Asian Becky called him "uncanny." She was right, he looked like a botox patient trying to form the semblance of a smile.

He went ballistic on her, saying all kinds of shit. Mind you this is him unfrauded.

4278534 4x5kupLl

Bro seething that you can't get banned for "doxing" because he used VIP to delete pics.

Narcissism and delusion at its finest. Let's add him to the memorial besides this specimen.

Picsart 24 07 25 07 35 42 494

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper, primqwe, cannotbeasked and 10 others
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

guess we were right:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
just another brutal thread from @ascension
put mirin never knew Honduran women were so hot

They hated on me. @buflek and @flippasav . All kinds of insults, names, trying to tear me down for telling the truth, like they did to Jesus. And alas, I suffered the same fate. I hope my name and legacy is remembered by future generations just like his.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep, St.TikTokcel and 6 others
Bro seething that you can't get banned for "doxing" because he used VIP to delete pics.

Narcissism and delusion at its finest. Let's add him to the memorial besides this specimen.

Picsart 24 07 25 07 35 42 494
wait that's actually him

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ascension
They hated on me. @buflek and @flippasav . All kinds of insults, names, trying to tear me down for telling the truth, like they did to Jesus. And alas, I suffered the same fate. I hope my name and legacy is remembered by future generations just like his.
@flippasav thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and ascension
I'll bump this artistic piece again.

I called this faggot out ages ago.

You missed the part where he posted his face on reddit and some Asian Becky called him "uncanny." She was right, he looked like a botox patient trying to form the semblance of a smile.

He went ballistic on her, saying all kinds of shit. Mind you this is him unfrauded.

View attachment 3077227

View attachment 3077232

Fuark I did try to check his profile for evidence but yeah, he bought VIP to delete stuff.
He looks like a ghoul, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and |Daddy_Zygos|
@flippasav thoughts?

Just one more piece of evidence I'd like to add.

The girl is clearly wearing a Nurse's uniform, but according to Charisma she's a "cleaner in a Hotel"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Jamaldickjavontus, watah and 6 others
Larp police cleaning up the streets :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, GabachoCopium and |Daddy_Zygos|

View attachment 3077019

View attachment 3077024

View attachment 3077124

View attachment 3077111

View attachment 3077138

View attachment 3077147

wow, mirin the LARP detective work bhai

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, ascension, got.daim and 2 others
But then who was that girl with him in the pic then?? He chatGPT that shit in??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and buflek

View attachment 3077019

View attachment 3077024

View attachment 3077124

View attachment 3077111

View attachment 3077138

View attachment 3077147

nigga touch some grass

u wrote a whole book about a larper on here. its not like half rhe userbases larps everyday

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ascension and Alt Number 3

• JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, Ascеnd, ascension and 2 others
niggas spending time curating lies for incel forum reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, ascension, got.daim and 1 other person
This is not a pintrest girl lmfao

Please kill yourself promptly

• +1