Response to: "MY GF FOUND MY ACCOUNT" by pneumo

ascension

ascension

Kraken
Another forum slayer bites the dust... but how? How can these girls straight up dump a certified Chad?

It is obvious to me that pneumo was dumped because he is an MTN frauding as a Chad to trick Indian teens on schizomax.org... Took a leaf out of the Crisick handbook.

Screenshot 2023 06 09 012823

"Omg my gf found my account on this obscure forum and dumped me, she totally didn't dump me because I'm a MTN larping as Chad to trick Indian teens"

Expectation:

Screenshot 2023 07 05 201254
Screenshot 2023 07 05 201241

Reality:

3454031 F0C1B374 47D3 4504 9792 0E77CD41C584

JFL if you think MTNs can keep long term relationships for life. That is reserved for actual Chads, not fraudsters. Fraudsters never prosper!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: USERΝAME, arabcelxxx, Joe Rogancel and 47 others
@ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister @inspector @looksmaxxer234 @defezman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 21 others
Another forum slayer bites the dust... but how? How can these girls straight up dump a certified Chad?

It is obvious to me that pneumo was dumped because he is an MTN frauding as a Chad to trick Indian teens on schizomax.org... Took a leaf out of the Crisick handbook.

View attachment 2300275

"Omg my gf found my account on this obscure forum and dumped me, she totally didn't dump me because I'm a MTN larping as Chad to trick Indian teens"

Expectation:

View attachment 2300271View attachment 2300272

Reality:

View attachment 2300273

JFL if you think MTNs can keep long term relationships for life. That is reserved for actual Chads, not fraudsters. Fraudsters never prosper!
This why you my boss, also don’t know how old that pic of pnuemo is LOL, tagging u in blog i’ll be making it’s an essay and a part of it ties to this. Also don’t shoot me but crisick is likeable bc he was respectful to me for not being a retard

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
I always said he was mtn tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16275, pneumocystosis and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, pneumocystosis and 5 others
Many such men

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ascension
Bro thought he could copy Crisick techniques and survive 💀💀💀

With a flick of his finger, Crisick was able to access the female brain (one of his many powers) of his girlfriend and plant this information in her head about his looksmax account to punish him for his crimes. Truly he is powerful

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, NegativeNorwood, Prince88 and 15 others
Brootal

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ascension
Nope. Forget everything you thought you knew about looksmax forum "slayers". They are all MTNs in disguise
It's truly over for the forum chads 😿

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 21403, Xangsane and 15 others
Bro thought he could copy Crisick techniques and survive 💀💀💀

With a flick of his finger, Crisick was able to access the female brain (one of his many powers) of his girlfriend and plant this information in her head about his looksmax account to punish him for his crimes. Truly he is powerful

He didn't read the terms and conditions page in Crisick's handbook

It clearly states that all his fraud techniques are copyrighted and anyone who wants to use them must pay royalties to him on a monthly basis, like a subscription. Just another one of his many moneymaking methods.

This little fraudster didn't pay up... and he paid the price. Many men.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Prince88, pneumocystosis and 4 others

View attachment 2300275

Expectation:

Reality:

View attachment 2300273

this is cope the odds that his girlfriend will break up with him over this are so low he will come back from it and they will stay together specially if she already has stayed with him even after cheating and etc. You guys are delusional af, fraud or not frauded he still has many other options from other girls which will dissuade his gf from wanting to leave him.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Primalsplit, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
IMG 6706

built for my my stinky mutt penis, no homo tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, pneumocystosis and ascension
What yuo don't see is I planned this all along... I wore a dress and pretended to be his gfs friend and leaked this to her.... now that femboy ass is all mine
Do Want Booty Had Me Like GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, pneumocystosis, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
What yuo don't see is I planned this all along... I wore a dress and pretended to be his gfs friend and leaked this to her.... now that femboy ass is all mine
Do Want Booty Had Me Like GIF

What inceldom does to a mf.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 21661
What inceldom does to a mf.
look man.. ALL I want. ALL I WANT. Is a cute incel forum european femboy. Niko. Pneumo. Not some woman. But a cute manlet euro from an incel forum. And I will do whatever it takes to get one. For niko it took wearing a crisick mask, stilts, and shoulder pads. For pneumo it took pretending to be a woman. But I got what I wanted...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty, It'snotover and 9 others
look man.. ALL I want. ALL I WANT. Is a cute incel forum european femboy. Niko. Pneumo. Not some woman. But a cute manlet euro from an incel forum. And I will do whatever it takes to get one. For niko it took wearing a crisick mask, stilts, and shoulder pads. For pneumo it took pretending to be a woman. But I got what I wanted...

@mrriceguy He only wants european femboys, not mongol ones. Over for you pal. Pack your bags

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Elvisandreaa, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
to trick Indian teens on schizomax.org
it's true I saw his posts, and being an indian teen, I realized he appealed to my demographic

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Brutal but in actuality he is short faced with Bulldog pheno. That's why he photoshops himself as 🐴 maxxed

Crisick is just a birdcell alt theory

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26840, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
jfl @biscotti

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@the BULL you think it's because of chin failo?

• Woah

View attachment 2300275

Expectation:

Reality:

View attachment 2300273

even there he looks over mtn ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension

View attachment 2300275

Expectation:

Reality:

View attachment 2300273

Pneumo was a chadlite with french halo bro, keep coping this guy was a legend here

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
ONe of the saddest tale of time

Next we find out Amnesia is Dravidian

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21403, Myth and 7 others
ONe of the saddest tale of time

Next we find out Amnesia is Dravidian

It fills me with great sadness to see my fellow Indian homosexuals tricked and conned once again by another "forum slayer". When will the fraudulence stop? When will we get a forum slayer that we can actually rely on?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Skywalker, Myth and 3 others

View attachment 2300275

Expectation:

Reality:

View attachment 2300273

Crisick mogs I saw him in a video call

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and ascension
I
I would do anything for @mrriceguy bussy too bad I was born an incel I

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, AsGoodAsItGets, ascension and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 14 others

Caged so hard kejrbwoshevejansbehwlshev

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ascension
Nope. Forget everything you thought you knew about looksmax forum "slayers". They are all MTNs in disguise
Fraudmaxxtoappealto14yroldhomosexualindians.org

• JFL
It fills me with great sadness to see my fellow Indian homosexuals tricked and conned once again by another "forum slayer". When will the fraudulence stop? When will we get a forum slayer that we can actually rely on?
Once i put my “rural living“ married chad-lite , off the grid, friend as pfp and start @crisick and @soy-ludon tier larping, photoshopping and narcissism(but you d never find me out, unlike those 2 😁)
inb4 10.000 posts and 60.000 reps
id finally be famous with homosexual Indian teens :Comfy:

• JFL