Reactions: dogtown, Mansnob, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
@Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Supreme 4

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
He deserved better..:feelscry:

he did but Isla Vista is no place for some one like him to grow expotentially. should have moved to a place with better opportunities and more down-to-earth folks. would have grounded him (in the spiritual sense, not "go to your room" grounded)

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Mansnob and DarknLost
he did but Isla Vista is no place for some one like him to grow expotentially. should have moved to a place with better opportunities and more down-to-earth folks. would have grounded him (in the spiritual sense, not "go to your room" grounded)

Agree. It was like putting salt on wounds

his car was listed as a weapon on wikipedia. lol. car of peace.
one thing though that gets leftpol (yea sometimes I post on enemy territory because I share economic views with them) mad af is the issue of weapons with spergs versus those with gender identity issues. always gets people riled up.

Last edited:
Such a gay poster tbh, you fetishise killers and murders because you think it’s cool but you just seem like a edgy fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person

Yeah agree and probably would have gotten him a GF too - he should have moved to Asia tbh

Such a gay poster tbh, you fetishise killers and murders because you think it’s cool but you just seem like a edgy fag
Yeah tbh as much I like to speak rep this kind of stuff is overplayed as fuck

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah tbh as much I like to speak rep this kind of stuff is overplayed as fuck

It occasionall joke is funny but when 96% of your posts consist of ER and other killers, it’s just a bit gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
It occasionall joke is funny but when 96% of your posts consist of ER and other killers, it’s just a bit gay
Yeah I agree but I'm mirin Tate Langdon tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah agree and probably would have gotten him a GF too - he should have moved to Asia tbh

that was his dad's fault squandering all his money and moving to Hollywood and trying to "make it"
most people I glorify aren't even mild shooters, more like war criminals and such like Arkhan, Leopold II, Beria, Dirlewanger, Pol Pot, etc​

50614279 1258995934238214 8603823236335009792 n

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and Deleted member 611