Rest is Not as Important to Muscle Growth as was previously thought.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

A new study shows that rest is not as important to muscle growth as was ...

has it that you can't work for the same muscle groups two or more days in a row. ...

and grow, which they can't do if you're training them every day.

... same training program—same exercises, sets, and reps— but with one key difference.​

• Woah
Reactions: Bui
Are you sure you posted that entire quote? Parts of it seem to be cut off.

If you're saying you can't work the same muscle group two days in a row, we know, we didn't previously think you could.

Parts of it seem to be cut off.
I cut it off.

If you're saying you can't work for the same muscle group two days in a row, we know, we didn't previously think you could.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

If you're on a gram of test you can train the same body part twice a day jfl. But if you're natty or on low dose peds rest is crucial.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1973
You can theoretically even train them every day (this doesn't mean it's the most reasonable thing to do). This "muscles need 48-72 h rest between workouts" bs is on the same level as "the body can't digest more than 30g protein at once". Dumb people try to generalize everything and put numbers on things that are highly individual. Welcome to the age of pseudointellect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and SurgerySoon
You can theoretically even train them every day (this doesn't mean it's the most reasonable thing to do). This "muscles need 48-72 h rest between workouts" bs is on the same level as "the body can't digest more than 30g protein at once". Dumb people try to generalize everything and put numbers on things that are highly individual. Welcome to the age of pseudointellect.
If you're natty you can't lol. Even on low dose steroids. You obviously never lifted a dumbell your whole so you're saying this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Bewusst
No what you said was enough proof that you know jack shit about lifting. If you actually lifted for more than a year straight you wouldn't be saying this shit.
Becsuse you know me, right?

No what you said was enough proof that you know jack shit about lifting. If you actually lifted for more than a year straight you wouldn't be saying this shit.
I lifted weights for five years (both with and without PEDs). I was obsessed with it in the past. Let's just leave it at that.

I lifted weights for five years (both with and without PEDs). I was obsessed with it in the past. Let's just leave it at that.
Why did u stop then ?

Why did u stop then ?
Depression due to my looks (face) and social anxiety. Couldn't get myself to go to the public gym anymore even though I loved it. I will most probably start again once I fixed my face and other circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro your face is fine. 5 psl. You're probably a mentalcel.
Depression due to my looks (face) and social anxiety. Couldn't get myself to go to the public gym anymore even though I loved it. I will most probably start again once I fixed my face and other circumstances.