Restaurant business

A..

A..

Iron
Is having restaurant profitable business? I have idea about opening restaurant with specific theme, but not sure, if it's worth even starting it. Also would open it in EE, but, if there are better places for such new businesses, i would consider it.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, noodlelover and Charisma
Instead open up a sex shop, that way if business is slow you can always go fuck yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Htobrother, vzidel and 4 others
Is having restaurant profitable business? I have idea about opening restaurant with specific theme, but not sure, if it's worth even starting it. Also would open it in EE, but, if there are better places for such new businesses, i would consider it.
you need a good starting capital and you would lose money at first for at least half a year

It's profitable with good marketing and good food

takes a shit ton of licensing, regulations and paperwork to start running a food place

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and <6PSLcel
you need a good starting capital and you would lose money at first for at least half a year

It's profitable with good marketing and good food

takes a shit ton of licensing, regulations and paperwork to start running a food place
First my plan is to save money for starting it and few first months, but idk if it's really profitable industry.

I think marketing woulnd't be problem because of the theme of this restaurant. And Im not sure yet what type of food would be there

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
First my plan is to save money for starting it and few first months, but idk if it's really profitable industry.

I think marketing woulnd't be problem because of the theme of this restaurant. And Im not sure yet what type of food would be there
you would need at least 200k - 500k depending on your location to start

you can just rent one for like 50k during a tourist season usually, just to see how it goes, I'm going to do this next summer

you would need at least 200k - 500k depending on your location to start

you can just rent one for like 50k during a tourist season usually, just to see how it goes, I'm going to do this next summer
At least 200k euro? I doubt that much in my country, you can build new house for such amount of money.

At least 200k euro? I doubt that much in my country, you can build new house for such amount of money.
do you live in EE? Price of opening a brand new good restaurant would be at least 100-150k in that case

how much did you image it would be?

yes,its pain in the ass in the start but it will be good if the theme isnt some random shortlasting hype

do you live in EE? Price of opening a brand new good restaurant would be at least 100-150k in that case

how much did you image it would be?
Google says it starts with 7k euro for smaller restaurants, even up to 117k for luxurious restaurants. But i doubt it would be big and luxurious at first, but not small either.
40k or something would be good goal i think, but im not at point of planning it yet so i have no clue about specific amount needed.

Google says it starts with 7k euro for smaller restaurants, even up to 117k for luxurious restaurants. But i doubt it would be big and luxurious at first, but not small either.
40k or something would be good goal i think, but im not at point of planning it yet so i have no clue about specific amount needed.
for 7k you can't even renovate a bathroom brudda

40k is low end shitstoraunt, maybe fast food on the street

yes,its pain in the ass in the start but it will be good if the theme isnt some random shortlasting hype
kinda lifefuel
Not planning to make some asian, italian food type restaurant, but actually something related to another activity that people may like

Where you from? Is it a niche type? Do you know the location?

kinda lifefuel
Not planning to make some asian, italian food type restaurant, but actually something related to another activity that people may like
Most restaurants fail. Most businesses fail.

The food needs to be good. Like very very good.

You could work in a restaurant first to learn the trade. I had a friend who started a restaurant and it failed.

Most restaurants fail. Most businesses fail.

The food needs to be good. Like very very good.

You could work in a restaurant first to learn the trade. I had a friend who started a restaurant and it failed.
Heard somewhere that 95% restuarant fail in the first 5 years itself

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
No lol

Tbh it is a great business, pretty straight forward, I thought of it
But like many ideas it requires a lot of capital to start and it's kind saturated since it's a matured business
You could easily mog most restaurants with innovative dishes, niches, decoration, location and service

But a low starting capital business is far more attractive
With less than 5k you can open a small street food shop, although you may need license
It works well, that's why in third world countries it's so popular

Lower capital than that is beach selling, or other place you can sell well
Starting capital is less than 1k

Even selling bottled water, I've seen gypsies selling water for 5x the price

It's all about fulfilling the necessities of people at the right places
At big events or mass groups of people is where you will sell the most
The least competition from other sellers the better, but sellers is a good indicator there are people willing to buy