Resting bitch face

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
How much of a failo is it? I have it and some people have commented on it in the past, including this one girl in my class who said to me a while ago that I looked at her as if I wanted to kill her jfl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 6401
What does it look like on a man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have it and I hate it. "Cheer up, Krezo", "Why do you look angry all the time?" It's just my normal face ffs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, Gargantuan and 1 other person
What does it look like on a man?
Basically just having an angry-looking face when you're not really angry, it's just how you look normally. I guess the term resting bitch face comes closest when describing it to normies. I don't exactly have chad/hunter eyes, but I have a prominent brow ridge with little upper eyelid exposure and relatively thick eyebrows, which are close to my eyes. It creates that angry impression
I have it and I hate it. "Cheer up, Krezo", "Why do you look angry all the time?" It's just my normal face ffs.
I totally get what you're going through, it's not ideal. When I have to do class presentations people often say I lack enthusiasm because of it when in reality it's just my face lmao. I guess they would rather see some low-T, soyboy-looking guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401