resting bitch face

S

sinister66

Iron
I've been told I always look pissed and angry, and girls have told me they wouldn't approach me because they think I look super serious and mad. I basically have resting bitch face wtf

Anyone else have this problem ?

Last edited:
No such thing, you’re just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Arkantos, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
same,my too low trust eyebrows cause that

I have the opposite, girls trust me and sit around me if they feel unsafe or something

I'm a nice person so I don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, sinister66 and Deleted member 3043
same,my too low trust eyebrows cause that
6CPEyjd.jpg

really ? at resting face ??
6CPEyjd.jpg

really ? at resting face ??
that is me btw

Ritalincel
s

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
damn bro your a chad

yea its your eyebrows i have that also people ask me if im alright all the time or if im mad cause of it

if you were GL she would go into lordosis behaviour and try to get your attention as much as possible while making ahegao face

Have the same problem bro , girl told me the other day that I look annoyed/depressed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, sinister66, BigBoy and 1 other person
not bitch face bro
Have the same problem bro , girl told me the other day that I look annoyed/depressed
Meawhile girls tell me I always look happy and am smiling. Since we're not good looking, you'd be labled as a loner, and I'd be labeled as a cuck. It's truly over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ghostcel
I've been told I always look pissed and angry, and girls have told me they wouldn't approach me because they think I look super serious and mad. I basically have resting bitch face wtf

Anyone else have this problem ?
Narrow horizontal eyes+ low positive eyebrows?

not bitch face bro

Meawhile girls tell me I always look happy and am smiling. Since we're not good looking, you'd be labled as a loner, and I'd be labeled as a cuck. It's truly over.
Yea its over

Hooded eyes/masculine eye area and low set, straight thick eyebrows cause that

I have the same thing.

I was always told that i looked like a serial killer in school and everyone thought i was gonna be a school shooter or that i did hard drugs, and this was at multiple different schools so thats how much of a failo it is.

i didnt learn until later that it was because of my permanent RBF and poor infraorbital support did people think this, but i can understand i always gave off shooter vibes anyways.

if youre chad, you will be seen as brooding and mysterious and girls will try to pester you to get your attention keep coping