Resting Face

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Any tips for a good resting face? For me when I take pictures I feel like a lot of them are different and only a couple are ideal but I have a hard time mimicking it. For the most part I just lift my lower eyelids very subtly but I can't bring my eyebrows down because I end up looking super sad , not sure why but it is what it is. I have assymetreical eyes so I have to focus on lifting one eyelid a bit more than the other to even it out but it gets pretty aspie to think about this instead of making it a habit ngl.

try tilting your head so that the top of your eyebrows meets the top of your ears, make sure you can still have your chin up, a good tongue posture, and when you do a slight squint make sure that the your are subtle.

Ideally if your head is tilted properly and you bring your eyebrows down, you shouldn't look 'sad'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
try tilting your head so that the top of your eyebrows meets the top of your ears, make sure you can still have your chin up, a good tongue posture, and when you do a slight squint make sure that the your are subtle.

Ideally if your head is tilted properly and you bring your eyebrows down, you shouldn't look 'sad'.

You have a video example of this?