Restructuring of crypto portfolio

DicedFeta

DicedFeta

To be born is to start the journey towards death
So, I sold both my BTC and ETH yesterday. Not that in to the entire crypto sphere and just went with the 2 most common ones. I expect the market to slow down a little bit for now. Quite shocked at seeing the gas fees for transfering ETH once the trading volume rises, altough this will probably get better with the development of the DeFi space. For crypto to really take off I feel like we need to have less complexity and less transaction costs. In my country for example you can't transfer cash to crypto exchanges without using mastercard or w/e which results in a flat percentage fee which is quite high aswell as troublesome tax regulations. Must admit I also a have hard time accepting the lack of privacy for both BTC and ETH. However, I still believe in a big presence of crypto in the future but still think we are at a really early stage.

As I dont have time learning everything there is to know about DeFi, what are some cryptos or DeFi projects you are excited about? What is your 5-10 year DeFi predictions?

get into de fi presales watch The crypto Lifestyle he finds projects that do 100x easy in De FI space and gives allocation too his subscribers at a first come first serve basis first people to basically click the link in the desc and join the telegram after a live video usually or some like that just check out his 2nd newest live stream or newest you'll see amazing youtube got into the konomi presale waiting for launch Q1 of 2021 100x predictions on it similar to AAVe but small mcap.