Result : My eyebrows transplant

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Screenshot 20230726 142848 Gallery

Day 5

So I started from almost no eyebrows at that. About 200 grafts.

I'll keep you posted on the future

@forevergymcelling If you are interested for your case

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 3105, weebcel and 11 others
where did you transplant the hairs from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
mogs, tho u should have shown them my shape, yours look arched which isn't a good thing

• +1
where did you transplant the hairs from
France. Abt 2k
mogs, tho u should have shown them my shape, yours look arched which isn't a good thing
To have more thickness it would be necessary to carry out a second session. The surgeon told me that if he grafted too much the risk that they would fall out would be much higher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
France. Abt 2k

To have more thickness it would be necessary to carry out a second session. The surgeon told me that if he grafted too much the risk that they would fall out would be much higher
damn bro but make sure to ask them not to make it arched and give it a defininte shape.. either straight or pct.. brows are as important as jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
France. Abt 2k

I’m pretty sure he meant what hairs on your body did you transplant to your eyebrow.

Based surgery though good looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Over for my low iq
the donor area of my hair (at the edges, as it looks more like brow hair)
@Struggler03

ty
you are one based nigga i am suprised not many niggas get it, eyebrows can literally lift the eyearea up significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24789
France. Abt 2k

Wtf, I didn’t know they were doing this in France

• +1
I'm hoping to get eyebrows done with my HT. I was thinking about using the hair around the throat region as a donor area for eyebrows, but don't know if that's possible.

• +1
damn bro but make sure to ask them not to make it arched and give it a defininte shape.. either straight or pct.. brows are as important as jaw
Mostly depends on face shape and other features. You dont want to fuck up your harmony.

i need this to lengthen inner eyebrows ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 24789
I'm hoping to get eyebrows done with my HT. I was thinking about using the hair around the throat region as a donor area for eyebrows, but don't know if that's possible.
its possible, all you need to do is talk to your surgeon about removing hair from strategic areas. Some areas contain 4 hairs on a single graft, which is used for hair transplants rather than eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 24789
Yep, not a big deal tbh since I pass every day in front of the mirror
Who wouldn't choose mogger eyebrows improving the eye area and cutting few millimeters every 2 weeks over subhuman ones lol anyway !

Btw did anyone make comments around you about those little wounds or you stayed home ?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 24789
Who wouldn't choose mogger eyebrows improving the eye area and cutting few millimeters every 2 weeks over subhuman ones lol anyway !

Btw did anyone make comments around you about those little wounds or you stayed home ?
@EasyMan875

• +1

Yeah i stayed at home during 10 days, until the crusts fall off

now i have 404 eyebrows again, but time will tell

Yeah i stayed at home during 10 days, until the crusts fall off

now i have 404 eyebrows again, but time will tell
Can't wait to see your results, hope it turns out great and natural !

• Love it
interested. tag me when you update

• +1