Results from chewing?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Is it possible to see significant jaw gains in 4-6 months? Especially if I use mastic and tough bite chisell?

expect years tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Why would that not be the case? It's just muscles. Of course they will get bigger in no time.

What is this? A dream?

I have got the impression that 99% of all conversations about chewing recently are about needless time wastes like masseters. Discussing plain obvious shit for the 100th time.

It has nothing to do with what made chewing become a rebooted trend in the first place:
Because I (and a few other trivial users) proposed the idea of chewing leading to not only bone thickness changes, but also possibly to morphological changes.

Those are the real deals that everyone seems to have forgotten about already.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, hairyballscel, Hades and 1 other person
You need way more time than that, keep in mind we're talking about a muscle like any other else, do you expect going from 32cm of arms to 38 in 6 months?! That's unrealistic.

Along with that you can't even overdone or you can get TMJ or even worse, bruxism

Why would that not be the case? It's just muscles. Of course they will get bigger in no time.

What is this? A dream?

I have got the impression that 99% of all conversations about chewing recently are about needless time wastes like masseters. Discussing plain obvious shit for the 100th time.

It has nothing to do with what made chewing become a rebooted trend in the first place:
Because I (and a few other trivial users) proposed the idea of chewing leading to not only bone thickness changes, but also possibly to morphological changes.

Those are the real deals that everyone seems to have forgotten about already.
Thx for your input

I wish some phaggot scientist would make a long term study to see if there are really morphological changes in the bone through masseter hypertrophy in adults. At least we'll be able to see how much change an adult can get

The only study close to that that I've found was one on teeth extractions on adults that changed the gonial angle by about 1 degree, and it went back to the normal morphology after getting those fake fixed teeth to replace the original teeth that were extracted, I forgot the name

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel