Retainers.

G

ghab

Iron
I just had my braces removed and i got permanent retainers on upper and bottom front teeth. Are these going to stop my progress with mewing? Is it even worth to thumb pull? I just want to know if i can get a better upward growth with retainers.

Attachments

• lingual-retainer.png
    lingual-retainer.png
    782.5 KB · Views: 0
are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, heyheyheybro22 and NZb6Air
Just take cold showers bro

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I just had my braces removed and i got permanent retainers on upper and bottom front teeth. Are these going to stop my progress with mewing? Is it even worth to thumb pull? I just want to know if i can get a better upward growth with retainers.
Yes

Mewings cope if ur more than 10 years old
Even at 10 years old it doesnt compare to my method which makes use of the functional matrix law and some other stuff, the mewing copers will atmost have a mid jaw without bite problems

Even at 10 years old it doesnt compare to my method which makes use of the functional matrix law and some other stuff, the mewing copers will atmost have a mid jaw without bite problems
What method?

im the only one that ever got a palate expansor and my jaw is literally recessed
Palate expander isnt for ur jaw, u can try mewing as it will make you look better while u do it and make u breathe better leading to slightly better facial development, but to fix the recessed jaw either surgery or roids but the roids is purely luck

Shouldve done my godly method, costs like 40 bucks in total with the equipment and you get a mogger jaw if young

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
How old are u now
i had to take hgh because at 14 i was 5'4 this helped me use the palate expansor until 15, but my jaw is recessed, i guess nothing works and i have to do surgery

i had to take hgh because at 14 i was 5'4 this helped me use the palate expansor until 15, but my jaw is recessed, i guess nothing works and i have to do surgery
How tall rn

You can fix your reccesed jaw with my copes imma show results here after a while and sell the method to pajeets for 50 rupees

Im 19 but not physically, my doctor told me my body is 3 years younger than me, thats why i had palate expansor at 14
Oh youre 19 cant fix your jaw with my copes then, maybe slightly just go for jaw surgery

Im 19 but not physically, my doctor told me my body is 3 years younger than me, thats why i had palate expansor at 14
Ye alr for ur jaw u need surgery dont listen to this muhh method faggot

y mewing as it will make you look better while u do it and make u breathe better leading to slightly better facial development, but to fix the recessed jaw either surgery or roids but the r
Why are you thumb pulling then theres no point
just read some shit saying push up so you get a better upwards growth, i was pushing to the sides

ok i guess ill get lean, but the recession will never go. Thanks for honesty tho

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
just read some shit saying push up so you get a better upwards growth, i was pushing to the sides

ok i guess ill get lean, but the recession will never go. Thanks for honesty tho
Its alright recession isnt the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: ghab
yeah i know, so i guess this mewing and all that its just an industry to sell courses, the only way is surgery, no?
Ye and if he says muhh secret method js ignore it its fake

• +1
Reactions: ghab