Retard parents

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
My idiot parents, unfortunately, only bought junk food and canned soup, neglecting to include any meat or vegetables. I can't afford to buy my own groceries, and I don't have the time to visit the food bank, which rarely offers quality options anyway. I've tried discussing this with my parents, but they responded with a lot of drama. I really need help with this situation. All I wanted was go to a grocery store with them and buy what I want with my money and figure out how to budget

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Ultimate SUbhuman, rand anon and 4 others
im having the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Are you too young to get a job?

• +1
Are you too young to get a job?
I have a job but it pays $11.50. The idiots also didnt buy me meat soup because they thought the bean ones are more healthy

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, rand anon and thereallegend
I have a job but it pays $11.50. The idiots also didnt buy me meat soup because they thought the bean ones are more healthy
How many hours a week?

• +1
All you can do is make the change now and change the future for your kids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, try2beme and thereallegend
No one taught me to budget or any of the basics either
No one told me how to eat, hold a pen, and so on

• +1
I'm 27 but my parents control my finaces despite being 27 and living in my own apartment. I usually have 28 hours a week at Safeway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, zurzolo and 2 others
but my parents control my finaces despite being 27
how nigga :whatfeels::whatfeels:

atleast open up a bank account and set some money aside for ur own shit

• +1
I'm 27 but my parents control my finaces despite being 27 and living in my own apartment. I usually have 28 hours a week at Safeway
wtf u u make like 300$ a week at 27?? wtf are u doing, i make more than that in two days at 19

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and thereallegend
Are you a drug addict? Is that why they need to control your finances?

• +1
wtf u u make like 300$ a week at 27?? wtf are u doing, i make more than that in two days at 19
But you say that wageslaving killed you. So how do you make money?

• +1
@Vermilioncore how much money do you make a week? It's gets pretty tough if you make less than $500/wk tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, zurzolo and ChadL1te
But you say that wageslaving killed you. So how do you make money?
I work a job, but for 22.50$ an hour… and it’s a summer job too I’m in uni working 40 hours a week during the summer

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and zurzolo
I work a job, but for 22.50$ an hour… and it’s a summer job too I’m in uni working 40 hours a week during the summer
Nice I work $21/hr with time + half after 5 hours in day. Usually do 30 hrs/wk.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Nice I work $21/hr with time + half after 5 hours in day. Usually do 30 hrs/wk.
1.5 pay after 5 hours? Sign me up, nice tho bro. I’m just tryna save as much as I can so I don’t have to work during the school year

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
parents control me so I cant just creat a new bank account or find another way to earn money

i got kicked out at 17, lived in some other house and survived eating healthy food on benefits

you guys must be making dumb excuses

parents control me so I cant just creat a new bank account or find another way to earn money
fuck off you dont know what it is like to have controlloing parents