Looks like he gota sprayed with a bb gun x1000000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Marsiere214, Alexanderr and 5 others
Deserved for taking roids

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SubhumanCurrycel
"Roid up bro, masculine virtues, game, pua, grow a beard, hit the gym, hold frame, shit test by women"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Marsiere214, Alexanderr and 6 others
he has more smv than you because he is white, with hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 5 others
How tf does this even happen

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cant see the nipples and not watching that vid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
Acne prone then deciding to blast anyways + hygiene
@Biggdink cmon bro it's time blast it. I remember you saying you had acne before, rtt bro. Masculine virtues and game bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
@Biggdink cmon bro it's time blast it. I remember you saying you had acne before, rtt bro. Masculine virtues and game bro
That’s why I’m not injecting smv juice :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Acne is death

but if you’re not prone to acne then it’s amazing

reminder high t beast 6’1cel has higher smv than twink barrett

Acne is death

but if you’re not prone to acne then it’s amazing

reminder high t beast 6’1cel has higher smv than twink barrett
Not even 3 weeks into injecting and is on his way to getting Norwood reaped
2E364891 3F3B 4184 8922 E29C0F644D13
53C1C538 CBF1 4F67 BAA2 8D734CAEF496

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stare, MarstonAlloy and 2 others
Live fast die young

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Acne is death
Cmon bro do it. Girls won't care about acne, gotta hold frame, game chicks and get an iPhone bro they'll overlook your deformity for that bro trust bro. Also masculine virtues bro don't forget.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Stare, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Cmon bro do it. Girls won't care about acne, gotta hold frame, game chicks and get an iPhone bro they'll overlook your deformity for that bro trust bro. Also masculine virtues bro don't forget.
Acne ain’t masculine

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and volcelfatcel
Acne ain’t masculine
Nah bro it displays high t. Shave ur head as well and grow a beard. Hit the gym, hold frame, masculine virtues, game and pua bro. Trust bro girls don't care about it it's all personality bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Stare and SubhumanCurrycel
Nah bro it displays high t. Shave ur head as well and grow a beard. Hit the gym, hold frame, masculine virtues, game and pua bro. Trust bro girls don't care about it it's all personality bro
Personality >>>> hair >>>> skin >>>>>> height >>>>> body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7580
Hair and skin is face. Face still reigns supreme over height :feelshah:
Well 90% people don’t have acne genes and 50% don’t have balding genes so roids are pretty safe for most men

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Well 90% people don’t have acne genes and 50% don’t have balding genes so roids are pretty safe for most men
Where do you get these stats :lul:

I used tret on my back, chest, arms and shoulders for months before starting roids, this protects against acne and stretch marks. I stopped after the blast and some acne is coming back, but had none on cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and SubhumanCurrycel
I highly doubt those stats, most males bald, at least in the west.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Where do you get these stats :lul:
Even half of the whites have hair in 40s and 50s and ethnics have very low balding rates

Most guys don’t really get bad acne, it’s just 1 or 2 pimples here and there. Girls get acne but that’s bcz they use makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and volcelfatcel
Even half of the whites have hair in 40s and 50s and ethnics have very low balding rates

Most guys don’t really get bad acne, it’s just 1 or 2 pimples here and there. Girls get acne but that’s bcz they use makeup
Half of the whites do not have good hair by 40s and 50s holy cope. They bald the fastest by far out of all caucasians. close to 80-90% of men have androgenic alopecia in caucasians, abos have the lowest, indians have the lowest out of caucasians and chinks are in between abos and indians.
Cope most men are prone to acne, they just don't produce enough T to get the severe acne as they aren't that sensitive to it in low t levels.

you are giga gaslighting now by bringing up literal fake stats out of your ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7580
I highly doubt those stats, most males bald, at least in the west.
70% of men have some MPD by age 30
White caucasians bald the fastest, they have 80-90% alopecia rates, indians are the least likely to bald out of any caucasian. Asians and abos are the safest from balding usually, abos especially.

• +1
White caucasians bald the fastest, they have 80-90% alopecia rates, indians are the least likely to bald out of any caucasian. Asians and abos are the safest from balding usually, abos especially.
Natives are the most protected IIRC pure natives have virtually 0 rates of norwooding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
Natives are the most protected IIRC pure natives have virtually 0 rates of norwooding.
that's why richard ramirez never norwooded, he was nw0 all his life with a full head of thick dense black hair. Nigga had the best genes on any human I swear. he was native american + latino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and SubhumanCurrycel
Half of the whites do not have good hair by 40s and 50s holy cope. They bald the fastest by far out of all caucasians. close to 80-90% of men have androgenic alopecia in caucasians, abos have the lowest, indians have the lowest out of caucasians and chinks are in between abos and indians.
Cope most men are prone to acne, they just don't produce enough T to get the severe acne as they aren't that sensitive to it in low t levels.

you are giga gaslighting now by bringing up literal fake stats out of your ass
90% of white guys are bald 😂😂 no

and no most teens don’t even get acne except few occasional pimples

asians winning again tho, they don’t bald :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
90% of white guys are bald 😂😂 no

90% of white guys have the balding genes, they may never show it until later age when the gene activates. But they have it, if you roid you'll accelerate it because that's what that does. You're coping holy fuck, caucasians bald the fastest by far especially whites.

50% of men don't bald :lul::lul::lul: 70% of white males have MPB by the age of 35, nw2 usually.
No most teens have mild acne but they aren't roided T levels to where they are literally producing testosterone and DHT like nothing, when that happens you will explode and your acne prone genes will activate again. I'm personally not prone to acne, I have very clear skin but most caucasians also tend to have it, chinks usually do the least actually because they have the lowest DHT levels/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
90% of white guys have the balding genes, they may never show it until later age when the gene activates. But they have it, if you roid you'll accelerate it because that's what that does. You're coping holy fuck, caucasians bald the fastest by far especially whites.

50% of men don't bald :lul::lul::lul: 70% of white males have MPB by the age of 35, nw2 usually.
Fin + roids = winning

• JFL
most teens have mild acne but they aren't roided T levels to where they are literally producing testosterone and DHT like nothing, when that happens you will explode and your acne prone genes will activate again. I'm personally not prone to acne, I have very clear skin but caucasians also tend to have it the most, chinks usually do the least actually because they have the lowest DHT levels.

Most people have acne genes if they are caucasians, Most people that are caucasians especially have balding genes. Stop gaslighting subhumans here :lul:

most teens have mild acne but they aren't roided T levels to where they are literally producing testosterone and DHT like nothing, when that happens you will explode and your acne prone genes will activate again. I'm personally not prone to acne, I have very clear skin but caucasians also tend to have it the most, chinks usually do the least actually because they have the lowest DHT levels.

Most people have acne genes if they are caucasians, Most people that are caucasians especially have balding genes. Stop gaslighting subhumans here :lul:
Chinks keep winning :feelsbadman::kys:

• JFL

No most teens have mild acne but they aren't roided T levels to where they are literally producing testosterone and DHT like nothing, when that happens you will explode and your acne prone genes will activate again. I'm personally not prone to acne, I have very clear skin but most caucasians also tend to have it, chinks usually do the least actually because they have the lowest DHT levels/
just use nicotine cocain and lsd to stop norwood

It's just skin bro

I have some back acne but i'm working on it😩

• +1