retard shoots himself in the face, fails to kill himself, then posts his aftermath on bestgore

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
rate him before and after :lul:

F sZ3 NWYAATPWq
3269471 laugh laughing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, enchanted_elixir, Joe Rogancel and 10 others
JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Xangsane and 7zyzz7
22195 animated arm blood closed eyes glasses hand holding object its over shotgun soyjak stubb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 52057 and 3 others
MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHOOT HIMSELF AGAIN FOR GOOD NOW HE WILL BE LIVING WITH A DEFORMED FACE FROM NOW ON

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Mainstream, Vermilioncore and 4 others
probably over a girl too :lul: i cant imagine any other reason unless hes a 5'1 janitor or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, enchanted_elixir, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
he didn't do anything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Shkreliii and 7zyzz7
Now his life has become 10 times worse as he is now subhuman

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
high HTN before
he nees to shoot himself again because now he turned himself into the hunchback of notre dame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, futureashtray and fuxkdakikez
you're doxing someone here by posting that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and ReadBooksEveryday
He just needs a haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ReadBooksEveryday
incel on tinder but irl he can pull easy looks fine, ragefuel

what a moron, he was pretty good looking. god wants him alive i guess. if i was him id try to shoot myself again with that face now...

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, enchanted_elixir and Jason Voorhees
Nigga was good looking, looking healthy as fuck, looks to AT LEAST not be poor judging by his room and the fact he owns a fucking SNIPER.

What an ungrateful piece of shit... probably over some retarded shit like ohhh my love of my life left me.
Meanwhile there are people with diseases who try everything they can to better their lives, ugly people who put themselves through so much surgery and pain knowing that in the end their situation might not even change, and worse things too.

If he wanted to kill himself before, I wonder how he's thinking now that he's 1 PSL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, enchanted_elixir and BeanletMogger
from htn to deformed cuck 💀

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
mogs 90% of site

Nigga was good looking, looking healthy as fuck, looks to AT LEAST not be poor judging by his room and the fact he owns a fucking SNIPER.

What an ungrateful piece of shit... probably over some retarded shit like ohhh my love of my life left me.
Meanwhile there are people with diseases who try everything they can to better their lives, ugly people who put themselves through so much surgery and pain knowing that in the end their situation might not even change, and worse things too.

If he wanted to kill himself before, I wonder how he's thinking now that he's 1 PSL.
he has a small dick he will always be a cuck anyway

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
he has a small dick retard its obvious
it's not reason enough to kill yourself. with that face you can find a MTB who will be obsessed with u and ur small dick if u use finger and tongue properly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, wollet2 and murdah
Fackin retard

I don't have a big dick and I had 2 girlfriends before who had no problem with it and would suck it and let me fuck them.

Mtn before

• +1
Reactions: M-1014

Users who are viewing this thread

Back