RETARD TRIED TO GO ER IN MY SCHOOL!

YungTrappa

YungTrappa

Iron
Nigger was 16-17 years old and wanted to blow up a crowd of people at a school event. They found explosive components at his house, I think he even put something together. Motive's unknown. He was taken to a mental hospital. Funny thing is, the day before the cops took him, I ran into him on the street. He was looking at me with eyes full of hate. Glad the glowies got his ass. :feelsbaton::cop::cop:

I live in a shithole with a small population and didn't expect this at all. Who the fuck would want to blow up my school anyway? It would be sad if I died because I'm graduating this year. :feelshaha:

I'm very curious as to why he wanted to do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Its_over_gooner, wsada and 2 others
It would be sad if I died because I'm graduating this year.
Wish he had blown your head away fucking good on graduation day and you would’ve graduated with blood everywhere, which would’ve made your parents’ day to see their son fucking dead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, baerr, Its_over_gooner and 2 others
i bet your school deserved it nigger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, baerr, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
Wish he had blown your head away fucking good on graduation day and you would’ve graduated with blood everywhere, which would’ve made your parents’ day to see their son fucking dead.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigger was 16-17 years old and wanted to blow up a crowd of people at a school event. They found explosive components at his house, I think he even put something together. Motive's unknown. He was taken to a mental hospital. Funny thing is, the day before the cops took him, I ran into him on the street. He was looking at me with eyes full of hate. Glad the glowies got his ass. :feelsbaton::cop::cop:

I live in a shithole with a small population and didn't expect this at all. Who the fuck would want to blow up my school anyway? It would be sad if I died because I'm graduating this year. :feelshaha:

I'm very curious as to why he wanted to do this.
Should’ve succeeded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and baerr
Sad a nigga couldn’t accomplish his goals

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back