Retarded dude on r/tall humblebrags about framemogging WOMEN

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice

No shit you look "huge" sherlock....you are standing side by side with some teen who is still developing, a bunch of women, kids and an old faggot.
Your frame is average :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I swear r/tall and r/short are the best comedy subs on Reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, poopoohead, Sny and 10 others
Even the most narcy .org user still has nothing on the average tall user.

A bunch of sub 5s (Chads don't have to make their height their whole personality, their personality is being ATTRACTIVE) circlejerking each other "Muh I'm so huge" "muh I'm so taller then everyone'" "muh women are intimidated by how manly I look"
:soy::soy:

I'm 6'2 and I still find this cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 52452 and 8 others
JFL,

R/tall is niggas with nothing else going for them, humble bragging about how “muh taller than everyone” “everyone stares at me, and treats me like God and every female wants to suck me off wah wah”

R/Short is niggas on suicide watch coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer, Deleted member 52452, poopoohead and 12 others
JFL,

R/tall is niggas with nothing else going for them, humble bragging about how “muh taller than everyone” “everyone stares at me, and treats me like God and every female wants to suck me off wah wah”

r/shortguys is worse they already got the rope in their hands

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
Even the most narcy .org user still has nothing on the average tall user.

A bunch of sub 5s (Chads don't have to make their height their whole personality, their personality is being ATTRACTIVE) circlejerking each other "Muh I'm so huge" "muh I'm so taller then everyone'" "muh women are intimidated by how manly I look"
:soy::soy:

I'm 6'2 and I still find this cringe.
im 6'2 also but tons of youngins are taller then me

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Bragging about having a better frame than women is possibly the most low testosterone thing ever but most dudes after 6’6+ usually have low test anyways

• Woah
Im 6’ but claim 6’8 on there just to make manlets feel worse about themselves

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: bananasslayer, poopoohead, plukee and 2 others
Cringe

• +1
im 6'2 also but tons of youngins are taller then me
No but 6'2 is not tall in Nordic countries, I'm dead srs.
You are like average tall.
And in the Netherlands you are manlet.

I always say 6'2 is premium manlet, don't know why women are so obsessed with 6ft men. Instead of 6'4 and on.

JFL,

Some posts are also complaining that they DONT get tons of pussy just for being tall and saying that being tall in itself is not that much of a halo. What they fail to realize is that obvs women aren't going to approach an average/ugly men just cause he is tall.

We say height is important and they act like we are saying height ALONE will give you Chad smv, smdh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Bragging about having a better frame than women is possibly the most low testosterone thing ever but most dudes after 6’6+ usually have low test anyways
How does that work?
Shouldn't they have higher?

JFL why is this guy on r/tall

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and cyprian_tomaszewski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back