Retarded female police officer fails at trying to wrangle alligator

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Why on Gods green earth are females allowed to be police officers? What is this hellscape that we are living in? I so badly wish that the alligator would have tail whipped her in the face.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, BitchBoy and noodlelover

More female police retardation

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, noodlelover and murdah
all police should be executed not only female ones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joshrc, BitchBoy, noodlelover and 3 others
Should be in the kitchen instead

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
all police should be executed not only female ones
Why am I unsurprised that the faggot who advocates for child marriage is also the same one who wants all police to be executed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, noodlelover, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Why am I unsurprised that the faggot who advocates for child marriage is also the same one who wants all police to be executed?
why am I not surprised that a kike agecuck also supports police?

why am I not surprised that a kike agecuck also supports police?
I am not Jewish and yes I support police over not having police.

I am not Jewish and yes I support police over not having police.
police enforce cucked laws and cucked laws cause inceldom, there’s no reason to support them other than simply being a mindless normfag bootlicker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Despicable and MoggerGaston
well that last part didn't actually look easy even for a man

police enforce cucked laws and cucked laws cause inceldom, there’s no reason to support them other than simply being a mindless normfag bootlicker
I like to live in a civil society. In the present times, a police force is necessary to maintain peace and relative harmony. Police are not 100% good 100% of the time obviously, but this is such a low IQ thing to debate about anyhow. You have easy access to a warm hole, if that is your concern. No need to lash out at the police for your sexual frustration, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and noodlelover
I like to live in a civil society. In the present times, a police force is necessary to maintain peace and relative harmony. Police are not 100% good 100% of the time obviously, but this is such a low IQ thing to debate about anyhow. You have easy access to a warm hole, if that is your concern. No need to lash out at the police for your sexual frustration, cuck.
this isn't about "sexual frustration" you think I hate police and laws only because of sex? no I hate them because they took my close friend away from me, how do you expect me to tolerate subhuman fucks taking away one of my only good friends

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
police protect the rich, powerful and privileged. While attacking ugly truecels like me.

fuck the police. they have never helped me in my life. only protecting the structures of power who want my money through obscene taxation.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Such a retarded thing for the government to allow, females are weak and emotional as shit who thought it was a good idea to make them officers, if you give all females guns half the male population would end in a day, they think a man who seems like he's following them is 100% horny enough to rape a ltb like them and get sentenced to jail, fucking retards deserve to stay in the kitchen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, MoggerGaston and the BULL
Such a retarded thing for the government to allow, females are weak and emotional as shit who thought it was a good idea to make them officers, if you give all females guns half the male population would end in a day, they think a man who seems like he's following them is 100% horny enough to rape a ltb like them and get sentenced to jail, fucking retards deserve to stay in the kitchen
agGbz8K_700b.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and MoggerGaston
"OMG IS THAT A POLICE OFFICER WITH BLONDE HAIR AND NORDIC BACKGROUND, WOWWW 😮😮"

You can't be that desperate for eurofems bro.
she's rapefuel

imagine raping a stacy cop, must feel so good

she's rapefuel

imagine raping a stacy cop, must feel so good
Fuck no not risking prison for this stacylite eurofem, only dirty Albanians and dalits would enjoy that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Fuck no not risking prison for this stacylite eurofem, only dirty Albanians and dalits would enjoy that
Censor the 12th word akhi
Images 22

Female cops are retarded bro I swear. They'll shoot anything that moves, even worse than the male cops. And thats a very hard barrier to breach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back