Retarded Gymcells

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
I don´t believe how you gymcells are sticking to make useless efforts
First because your face matters more than your body a female would choose a handsome skinny man over a jacked ugly guy. You just need a lean athletic build so bulking by eating 6 meals a day will just bloat your face making you even worse. Idk if you even actually need to go to the gym i think this physique could be achieved by calisthenics only.
Also it´s really pointless to take roids to become a monster as most of foids are disgusted by too muscular and too shredded bodies so you would end up enduring side effects for a bare improvement in your dating life
You would say "i want to be stronk" but boy your goddamn strength won´t change anything in real life except if you want to statusmaxx in drug dealing or idk and if you think you would get girls by showing up that you can lift a couch or a fridge...it´s over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brb7, poopoohead, IndraBC and 4 others
Why not be gl with a good body?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
cope

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 47552
juzt say you lazy

• +1
Reactions: InSplit, Deleted member 47552 and Deleted member 29167
I wonder the same shit everyday. I even bring it up to normies, and they’re cope is “Muh I want big arms Muh muh” (meanwhile they’re dyel anyway). Normies are a joke

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SoundnVision and Jojobarret
I don´t believe how you gymcells are sticking to make useless efforts
First because your face matters more than your body a female would choose a handsome skinny man over a jacked ugly guy. You just need a lean athletic build so bulking by eating 6 meals a day will just bloat your face making you even worse. Idk if you even actually need to go to the gym i think this physique could be achieved by calisthenics only.
Also it´s really pointless to take roids to become a monster as most of foids are disgusted by too muscular and too shredded bodies so you would end up enduring side effects for a bare improvement in your dating life
You would say "i want to be stronk" but boy your goddamn strength won´t change anything in real life except if you want to statusmaxx in drug dealing or idk and if you think you would get girls by showing up that you can lift a couch or a fridge...it´s over for u
Why not both faggot? Why not be a chadlite/chad and have a leng physique?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Skinny is attractive, not sure why you frame it as a negative.

straight up gymcelling is pointless without roids

if u just want to look good with ur shirt off just do the big 3, pullups, core, and maybe add some shoulder work as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, Jojobarret, jacky hanma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
If you're still a teenager the increase in anabolic and androgenic hormones from gymcelling could transform your mandible.

rotting in gym is better than rotting in ur basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Mio, Deleted member 47552 and 2 others
height>face>body

• Hmm...
First because your face matters more than your body a female would choose a handsome skinny man over a jacked ugly guy.
they'd still choose a handsome jacked guy over a handsome skinny guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, IndraBC, RoyaleWithCheese and 3 others
The difference in attention I receive from women before and after obtaining a great physique has been night and day. Keep coping and being lazy tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and jacky hanma
Face>>height>or equal to body.
yes totally face

o'pry is higher psl, so he has a better face right? who mogs here in your opinion.

yes totally face

View attachment 2540682

o'pry is higher psl, so he has a better face right? who mogs here in your opinion.
nigga a face determines genetic quality.

I’ve seen many good looking short or average guys who get girls, while lanket ugly fucks get nothing.
face gets you bitches, height is a multiplier. Just like a good physique, height alone can’t do shit. Face alone can.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, SoundnVision and sportsmogger
nigga a face determines genetic quality.

I’ve seen many good looking short or average guys who get girls, while lanket ugly fucks get nothing.
face gets you bitches, height is a multiplier. Just like a good physique, height alone can’t do shit. Face alone can.
height is literally everything in 2023, swallow the heightpill, you saw that vid of the masked 7'0 protestor? girls didnt even see his face and they still were wet asf

height is literally everything in 2023, swallow the heightpill, you saw that vid of the masked 7'0 protestor? girls didnt even see his face and they still were wet asf
Remember that 5 ft 7 pretty boy mf who ran over a mother and her child? thousands of girls on tiktok were begging him to be released.

also, 7 ft is just as subhuman as 5 ft. Your just a fucking abnormal titan at that point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and sportsmogger
Remember that 5 ft 7 pretty boy mf who ran over a mother and her child? thousands of girls on tiktok were begging him to be released.

also, 7 ft is just as subhuman as 5 ft. Your just a fucking abnormal titan at that point.
pretty sure most mfs didnt even know he was 5'7, girls are repulsed by short men

I’ve gotten dates on muscle alone
It helps

Strong shoulders, back, chest and arms are a dimorphic trait and thus desirable for women seeking someone to pass on their seed.

rotting in gym is better than rotting in ur basement
In what way? The basement guy will live longer, won't suffer through the act of gymcelling itself and won't have to pay rich people to be allowed to repeatedly raise and lower a piece of iron.

pretty sure most mfs didnt even know he was 5'7, girls are repulsed by short men
Pretty obvious he was 5 ft 7. Girls aren’t repulsed by 5 ft 7/8 tho. They’re repulsed by 5ft3>
they just prefer taller handsome guys over shorter handsome guys. But a 5 ft 9 chadlite mogs a 6 ft 5 mtn/Ltn to the depths of Delhi and bacckkk

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wonder the same shit everyday. I even bring it up to normies, and they’re cope is “Muh I want big arms Muh muh” (meanwhile they’re dyel anyway). Normies are a joke
Its because ur cutting and u are losing all your muscles that you said that😂😂 but I need to starve to get to 10% bf🤣🤣🤣🤣 idiot

Pretty obvious he was 5 ft 7. Girls aren’t repulsed by 5 ft 7/8 tho. They’re repulsed by 5ft3>
they just prefer taller handsome guys over shorter handsome guys. But a 5 ft 9 chadlite mogs a 6 ft 5 mtn/Ltn to the depths of Delhi and bacckkk
no

• Hmm...
retarded bitch

straight up gymcelling is pointless without roids

if u just want to look good with ur shirt off just do the big 3, pullups, core, and maybe add some shoulder work as well
Sister completely forgot legs

In what way? The basement guy will live longer, won't suffer through the act of gymcelling itself and won't have to pay rich people to be allowed to repeatedly raise and lower a piece of iron.
In gym u will get huge and jacked and no1 will mess with u. Now if ur rotting in ur basement ur basically just skinny fat