Retarded normies in the clubss

Status
Not open for further replies.
badromance

badromance

Banned
just came back from the club jfl,there was a stacy infront of me and this retarded NORMIE EETARD was standing and breathing in her neck for 3 hours,it was so obvious that he wanted to apporach her but he didnt,he probably waited for her to apporach him JFL he even followed her,then at the end of the night he was gone,probably got dissapointed that the stacy didnt give him atention in a nightclub jfl he was on the phone the whole time,he made me chuckle the whole night,i was checking him out on occasions to see what would happen,just unreal,he looked 25+,while the stacy was 21-22 or smthing.
There was a whole line waiting for passage,and only a chadlite with his ugly gf got a free pass jfl,the girl was a 5/10 with makeup,the guy was a legit 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
jfl i'm gonna fall asleep at the desk any moment now but what i want to tell u is that unfortunately the majority of young dudes nowadays are also in a similar situation when it comes to females, they're socially inept and totally clueless but it's not their fault, this is a consequence of the demonization of healthy male sexuality as well as lack of strong father figures. Guys can't be guys anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, averageblokecel and 3 others
it's over,normies are standing around like npcs,the foids are all covered in makeup and are unaproaccable unless ur a chadlite or chad
jfl i'm gonna fall asleep at the desk any moment now but what i want to tell u is that unfortunately the majority of young dudes nowadays are also in a similar situation when it comes to females, they're socially inept and totally clueless but it's not their fault, this is a consequence of the demonization of healthy male sexuality as well as lack of strong father figures. Guys can't be guys anymore
yeah its sad actually,there are too many males suffering from this,even 25+ guys are clueless,i expected them to understand stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Deleted member 6401
it's over,normies are standing around like npcs,the foids are all covered in makeup and are unaproaccable unless ur a chadlite or chad

yeah its sad actually,there are too many males suffering from this,even 25+ guys are clueless,i expected them to understand stuff
just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A little unrelated, but there was this fat white guy in one of my uni classes. He was balding, probably mid 30's, and kept sitting in different places every week. After a while I realized that he was sitting next to different girls (mostly aged 18-22), and would talk to them in hopes that he could get their number. It never worked, and I know this because one day he vented to me about how "people aren't as friendly as they used to be."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Deleted member 6401, badromance and 1 other person
A little unrelated, but there was this fat white guy in one of my uni classes. He was balding, probably mid 30's, and kept sitting in different places every week. After a while I realized that he was sitting next to different girls (mostly aged 18-22), and would talk to them in hopes that he could get their number. It never worked, and I know this because one day he vented to me about how "people aren't as friendly as they used to be."
brutal blackpill

• +1
Normies act like retarda around women i feel embarassed for them

• +1

"people aren't as friendly as they used to be." my blackpill translator says that means: "I don't look as good as I used to because I'm now fat and balding and aged, so now people treat me differently"

• +1
  • JFL
Should've given him advice.

• +1
if you are not low inhib and apathetic dont go to clubs

• +1
Normies act like retarda around women i feel embarassed for them

I agree, PUA will never stop being cringy
"people aren't as friendly as they used to be." my blackpill translator says that means: "I don't look as good as I used to because I'm now fat and balding and aged, so now people treat me differently"

To be fair, he was definitely shooting above his looksmatch. I think he was trying to run the numbers game in the hopes that someone would give him a shot. What he didn't realize is that you need the girls to be drunk for that to work
Should've given him advice.

He had a big ego. I remember him telling me to start learning about cars, because "women love dudes that are into cars."

Last edited:
  • +1
Status
Not open for further replies.