Retarded Reddit comment

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Yeah bro, the Jews getting kicked out of 109 countries is the fault of the people who kicked them out (always) and never the Jews fault because they are…routinely marginalized and scapegoated!

IMG 0410

Never go on r/ForwardsFromKlandma if you want to keep your braincells

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: broski99, boxface34, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Every single one of these posts are made by White liberals in their Bed Stuy apartment employed as a barista, rarely interacting with ghetto niggers or any other true minorities. Fuck these faggots

dont go on reddit in general imo 80% of people on there are waste of sperm

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
bro we all know the jews suck but it's time to stop coping with this alt right thing

you still got no pussy, whether the jews are wrong or right, just my 2 cents

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
bro we all know the jews suck but it's time to stop coping with this alt right thing

you still got no pussy, whether the jews are wrong or right, just my 2 cents
How am I coping nigga? Ethnics are coming into our countries and tearing down everything my ancestors built. Am I supposed to sit by and watch?

Anything else? Nigger

How am I coping nigga? Ethnics are coming into our countries and tearing down everything my ancestors built. Am I supposed to sit by and watch?

Anything else? Nigger
then go buy your ak 47 and start your crusade

nothing will change, and you're only bothered by what jews are doing cuz guess what, no pussy

then go buy your ak 47 and start your crusade

nothing will change, and you're only bothered by what jews are doing cuz guess what, no pussy
Nigga I get pussy stop projecting. Impossible for me to get an AK

Most retarded reddit comment i saw was some guy telling a 16 year old that mk677 fuses growth plates in teens LMFAOO