moreplatesmoreweigh

Will never escape the bloat

IMG 1811

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, watah, ChadL1te and 3 others
he does tho :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Clark
Women were mostly ignoring him. Brutal racepill. Shitskins need to realize that RACE is the most important factor. You have to be white in 2024. No ifs ands or buts. Women hate niggers more than the Ku Klux Klan, white women and shitskin foids alike

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lookism, FUE Mogger, watah and 11 others
Women were mostly ignoring him. Brutal racepill. Shitskins need to realize that RACE is the most important factor. You have to be white in 2024. No ifs ands or buts. Women hate niggers more than the Ku Klux Klan, white women and shitskin foids alike
@📎♿️⚙️ look at this insane JBW cope sir

the guy OP posted pulls more foids than all white users combined also JFL AT THE PART THAT WOMEN HATE NEGROIDS..... and he's even a lightskin who are the most successful blacks in IR dating

• +1
Reactions: watah, TheBiggestIncelEver, Clark and 1 other person
bros just yaping

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender, TheBiggestIncelEver and 2 others
@📎♿️⚙️ look at this insane JBW cope sir

the guy OP posted pulls more foids than all white users combined also JFL AT THE PART THAT WOMEN HATE NEGROIDS..... and he's even a lightskin who are the most successful blacks in IR dating
I’m a lightskin and I have no hope
Women Hate me because I am a Nigger.
All women wish for the end of Shitskins
The plan to eradicate the super shitskins is in full effect, and yes, it IS over for Niggers. That guy was invisible to all those White Sluts, and you know those little whores were fucking like Crazy that night out on the town.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
The plan to eradicate the super shitskins is in full effect, and yes, it IS over for Niggers. That guy was invisible to all those White Sluts, and you know those little whores were fucking like Crazy that night out on the town.
Ok, coon.

• JFL
Pretty Yapper Icl. I’ve seen Indians slay. It’s all about being gl, it’s just most ethnics aren’t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
Looks like a fucking mantis

Everyone who makes these sort of videos always wear 4 inch lifts. They're also everyone extremely punchable especially the Asian ones

• Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Ur lying to urself and all races choose their own kind

This is textbook incel cope to feel good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and TheLookInYourEyes
@anthony111553
I dont hate them for being white I hate them because all the fucking whores want white guys while I am left to fucking ROT
crying-man.gif

Shitskins need to realize
Too bad. Most shitskins have superiority complex and egos higher than foid standards. Even the most ugliest, shortest ones think they'll pull gigastacies just because muh dark features high t.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Too bad. Most shitskins have superiority complex and egos higher than foid standards. Even the most ugliest, shortest ones think they'll pull gigastacies just because muh dark features high t.
All women hate Niggers.They gotta learn this shit

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
lightskin is good asf tho

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender and moreplatesmoreweigh
All women hate Niggers.They gotta learn this shit
ive seen plenty of IR couples. (numbers are increasing) unless u live in EE then theres no reason for girls to not find u appealing. Unless you’re not gl enough ig

I suffer intensely as a lightskin especially since i get told i look indian sometimes
indian? ive never heard of a lightskin being mistaken for an indian bro

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and TheLookInYourEyes
ive seen plenty of IR couples. (numbers are increasing) unless u live in EE then theres no reason for girls to not find u appealing. Unless you’re not gl enough ig
cope im in texas its over for me here butyeah ilook like shit

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
indian? ive never heard of a lightskin being mistaken for an indian bro
it happens to me
i can send u pics
idont think i look indian though but i think the ethnic ambiguity and brown color does it

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
@anthony111553
I dont hate them for being white I hate them because all the fucking whores want white guys while I am left to fucking ROT
crying-man.gif
Stop using Paid in Full scenes. That movie is bbc only

• JFL
nobody gaf im in tears 😂😂 go back to africa monkey!!