Retards here thinking low birth rate in SK is by product of inceldom

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
It has more to do with gigahyper competitive Korean society, imagine working or studying up to 16h a day and still wanting to have babies.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lookologist003, truthhurts and 4 others
What is that I smell I think it's cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, JohnDoe, ihearvoices and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
What is that I smell I think it's cope
He is kinda right

IMG 9916

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and cooldude1231

Absolutely retard if you cant comprehend the informations that are giving out for free

Trust me I'm not denying South Korea is a corporate dystopia but I highly doubt men being inable to get laid in SK doesn't as least play a part in the dropping birth rates. The Blackpill is a plague and it's ready to collect the Koreans

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Trust me I'm not denying South Korea is a corporate dystopia but I highly doubt men being inable to get laid in SK doesn't as least play a part in the dropping birth rates. The Blackpill is a plague and it's ready to collect the Koreans
Korean women prefer dating white men leaving many Koreans to rot with Kpop and weebtoons

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, moredatesmorerapes, BeanletMogger and 2 others
it's because of white gi's stationed there siphoning off all the yellow wombs leaving you guys with nothing

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Is society rly dystopian there or is it propaganda like the chinese videos and posts?

I know asians who 'study 16 hours a day'.

They study so inefficiently, holy fuck it's insane. They will start studying in the library in the morning, and not finish till 11PM, 16hours/day like u say.

But they will spend hours watching some series, eat food, fuck around, browse around, watch another anime, etc. They are in the library 'studying' 16 hours/day, but actually study maybe half that time at best while the other 8 hours they are fucking around.

It's such a dumb way of life, I much prefer the western style of: 'I study/work hard for 8 hours, and then it's done and it's my own (leisure) time.' Instead or rotting in a library 16hours/day while you fuck around and watch anime.

JFL honestly.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and moredatesmorerapes

They study so inefficiently, holy fuck it's insane. They will start studying in the library in the morning, and not finish till 11PM, 16hours/day like u say.

But they will spend hours watching some series, eat food, fuck around, browse around, watch another anime, etc. They are in the library 'studying' 16 hours/day, but actually study maybe half that time at best while the other 8 hours they are fucking around.

It's such a dumb way of life, I much prefer the western style of: 'I study/work hard for 8 hours, and then it's done and it's my own (leisure) time.' Instead or rotting in a library 16hours/day while you fuck around and watch anime.

JFL honestly.
It is not about how much works you produce

The employer just enjoy locking you at work all day and night.

Dont you understand one bit?

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It is not about how much works you produce

Dont you understand one bit?
subhuman asian workplace environment

subhuman asian slave culture

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

JFL honestly.
meanwhile white chad never studies, ignores homework, still ace all the exams. doesn't even bother with higher education and just walk into random office and get hired based on looks/ability.

studying should be disincentivized. all cultures where studying is emphasized, the people all look like slugs.

people should either demonstrate immediate aptitude or they should be sent off to do something else. universal standardized education is a waste of everyone's time and money.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
South Korea is a hyper capitalistic hell hole. Have you seen the Rope statistics there? Average South Korean man past 20 is automatically on suicide watch

• +1
meanwhile white chad never studies, ignores homework, still ace all the exams. doesn't even bother with higher education and just walk into random office and get hired based on looks/ability.

studying should be disincentivized. all cultures where studying is emphasized, the people all look like slugs.

people should either demonstrate immediate aptitude or they should be sent off to do something else. universal standardized education is a waste of everyone's time and money.
I don't disagree with you. Making higher-education mainstream/manditory has been a terrible thing for society, life quality.

Higher education should be uncommon and left to a small amount of talented people with motivation/drive, instead of it becoming the standard thing to do for everyone.

is it worse than Japan?

• +1

Doesn’t work in some countries like south korea

They dont have natural resources like Norway and Russia like Oil and gases

they get laid, most of the births in third world countries are because lack of birth control. Having kids in their environment is simply not a profitable choice compared to some agrarian society.

Last edited:
is it worse than Japan?
Probably not.

Between Japanese men's inceldom and the brutal work men are expected to do (karoshi means death from overwork), Japan is most likely finished. There are even some virginal girls in Japan because the culture means little time for them to bang Chang or be with a boyfriend.

Brutal. That is the brutal part of expected work ethic in Asia.

I wish I knew more about inceldom abroad, but I don't speak any other languages than English.

Korean women prefer dating white men leaving many Koreans to rot with Kpop and weebtoons
That's cope. High tier Korean women rarely date out, let alone average one's.

• +1
asian women are modern nazi's they only want to reproduce with white men