Retards in tiktokcel looksmaxx discord think this chad is high htn and looks retarded

Carbon12

Carbon12

Iron
What does the forum think, is he low chad or high htn jfl kids in discord are moronic saying his eye area looks retarded

Attachments

• sfsfdsf.png
    sfsfdsf.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • MV5BMTQ3MDI4MTc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk3MTUwNw.png
    MV5BMTQ3MDI4MTc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk3MTUwNw.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • fsfdsfsr.png
    fsfdsfsr.png
    579.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfsdfsdfs.PNG
    sdfsdfsdfs.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • fsdfsfsd.PNG
    fsdfsfsd.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
I believe hes around low chad, some pictures his lower third doesnt look great but his eye area is insane in all

hes the best looking person in every room he enters irl so who cares after that point

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, user123456, Allornothing and 5 others
I say High tier chadlite. Calling him a chad it’s crazy but def not even close to htn

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Forehead to big for hitting chad

Chadlite, weird harmony. Capped at CL

Forehead to big for hitting chad
His hairline and forehead was fine during youth, only in one of those pics is he young and he's receding in the other 2 so keep that in mind.

Most people on this forum are sub5s.
Pretty brutal lmao.
But you can tell some of these guys take pleasure out of underrating chads, the jealousy is prolific in that discord and this forum.

chad irl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Carbon12
Pretty brutal lmao.
But you can tell some of these guys take pleasure out of underrating chads, the jealousy is prolific in that discord and this forum.
He's still chadlite tho, I think you are overestimating the prevelance of Chad's. He's high chadlite, and will mog everyone in his presence unless he's at a fashion show.

BUT. He has too little harmony and not enough broad appeal to be a chad. foids with a preference to femine men will pick a prettyboy HTN over him, whereas for a true chad, there is nobody that can realistically compete with them. He will probably do better with women with a masculine preference though.

I consider a chad to be the top 0.38% of men. The lower tiers starting at 2.6 standard deviations above the mean.

This is before taking into account negative skew theory, the true prevelance of a borderline low tier Chad's in a random sample of the population is likely to be AT MOST 1 in 300, and as low at 1 in 1000

Last edited:
What does the forum think, is he low chad or high htn jfl kids in discord are moronic saying his eye area looks retarded
He's objectively good looking but somethings uncanny about him though.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
He's still chadlite tho, I think you are overestimating the prevelance of Chad's. He's high chadlite, and will mog everyone in his presence unless he's at a fashion show.

BUT. He has too little harmony and not enough broad appeal to be a chad. foids with a preference to femine men will pick a prettyboy HTN over him, whereas for a true chad, there is nobody that can realistically compete with them. He will probably do better with women with a masculine preference though.

I consider a chad to be the top 0.38% of men. The lower tiers starting at 2.6 standard deviations above the mean.

This is before taking into account negative skew theory, the true prevelance of a borderline low tier Chad's in a random sample of the population is likely to be AT MOST 1 in 300, and as low at 1 in 1000
yes you could argue high chadlite thats valid, but to me his bones put him at low chad as he skull mogs tf out of every chadlite ive seen.

in third pic he looks like he has down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
chadlite.
he wont get mogged anywhere except fashion shows or WWE PPVs

Def something off, not above CL ever

Def something off, not above CL ever
check out his younger pictures or just watch twilight he gets mogged by pat but he still looks insane in that film. looks much better when hes young.

jfl kids in discord are moronic saying his eye area looks retarded
I think autists get confused when they see a man smiling.

discord kids think htn is the max rating because they never see anyone type anything above that