Retards on here raging about Chads with Becky gfs

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
If you've ever had a friend with a great personality, you will know that ONS's go out the window in their presence

When Oofy Doofy is around, girls forget about their Chad ONS. No matter how hard she got fucked that one night, they help themselves to healthy relationships

Even as an ethnic, I've lost count of how many times my great personalty shined through and won over the girl after being her "rock" for months while she was discovering herself. Same goes for my bald friend, girls begin to open up around guys who are organically within their social circle and are matchmade by their peers.

It's obvious many here have never been outside, where they will see these pairings nonstop:

@looksmaxxer234
@mrriceguy
@Amnesia
@5.5psl

Legit or not?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie, try2beme, It'snotover and 14 others
you tagged 2 personality moggers and shit theory

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Nah bro it's all about being looking like a 6'5" terminator gigachad
so you can finally pull this

Zoranaamaa 327158995 2808507652612929 5531858246670813007 n

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 7 others
Your threads always make me laugh jflllll

• +1
i am literally ideal at 3.5 psl 176 cm.

• +1
I am convinced OP is the most pointless user on the forum

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, It'snotover, Primalsplit and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, House Lannister, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
OP is the heir of Biggdink (RIP)
Yes that was the only user who gave off the same pointless mind draining vibe as this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and khvirgin
@BrahminBoss @the BULL thoughts?

Can't tell if you're joking or actually retarded

Maybe living in Canada has made you seriously delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Shieda_Kayn
Can’t tell if you’re trolling

This tbh, subhumans are the ones who win in the end

Definitely depends on the females personality/values

perosnality>looks

I want one night stands and FWBs, that's all I really want. I don't want to be in a handbag relationship where I have to date, entertain, and spoil a woman.

If you've ever had a friend with a great personality, you will know that ONS's go out the window in their presence

When Oofy Doofy is around, girls forget about their Chad ONS. No matter how hard she got fucked that one night, they help themselves to healthy relationships

Even as an ethnic, I've lost count of how many times my great personalty shined through and won over the girl after being her "rock" for months while she was discovering herself. Same goes for my bald friend, girls begin to open up around guys who are organically within their social circle and are matchmade by their peers.

It's obvious many here have never been outside, where they will see these pairings nonstop:

View attachment 2295214View attachment 2295215View attachment 2295216View attachment 2295217

@looksmaxxer234
@mrriceguy
@Amnesia
@5.5psl

Legit or not?
Finally one sane thread. Thanks to exist:Comfy:

• Love it