Retards stop making WW3 threads

asdvek

asdvek

Like yall niggas be making ohh WW3 is coming ohh WW3 what do I do what do u guys think

Nigga i dont care..

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The Grinch
Im going to LATAM if that shit happens tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 70955
WW3 means you can kill other people legally with support from the government. Isn’t that what incels always wanted?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, flippasav and asdvek
Im going to LATAM if that shit happens tbh
its WORLD war 3 tho, if it sticks to the name then you won't be safe anywhere
fair to think you would tho cause the other wars named "world war " weren't actually that

but i would go whereever isn't safe because i want the thrill of doing illegal shit without repercussions, dont care if i die cause thats what i want anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Finally I agree with you for once niggercuck

I hope that it happens it’s been needing to happen for a long time they tried it twice already neither time had a truly satisfying end

its WORLD war 3 tho, if it sticks to the name then you won't be safe anywhere
fair to think you would tho cause the other wars named "world war " weren't actually that

but i would go whereever isn't safe because i want the thrill of doing illegal shit without repercussions, dont care if i die cause thats what i want anyway
Switzerland had no war, I doubt it would littlerally be a world qar

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Switzerland had no war, I doubt it would littlerally be a world qar
tbh it'd be between usa israel palestine russia ukraine north korea taiwan thats it but yeah nato is lowkey sucks since most EU countries will get involved & bc of that other european countries that arent in nato will get involved too it would be a big war

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
tbh it'd be between usa israel palestine russia ukraine north korea taiwan thats it but yeah nato is lowkey sucks since most EU countries will get involved & bc of that other european countries that arent in nato will get involved too it would be a big war
Yeah but if a bunch of zoomer men die then you can have a haram of foids so it ain't all bad