Retin a came today

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
20200507 125735

Time to cope guys cant wait to put this bitch on my face
And for longtime incels out there that will say i should take 0.5 it was out of stock fml
Anyway time to ascend y all see u with my gandy face in 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6427 and Entschuldigung
good luck bro, also smart choice to start with a lower dosage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, GoMadAndSTFU, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
.025 is more than good enough especially for first timer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Entschuldigung
Don't forget to make a "result" thread.
If you don't do it - you are a gigafaggot.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Lev Peshkov, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
Don't forget to make a "result" thread.
If you don't do it - you are a gigafaggot.
I got you bro dont worry
I would make a result thread from this & sarms in bout 3 months
Oh and also taking these
SmartSelect 20200507 154145 WhatsApp

Cant wait to take these copes ngl placebo is powerful tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, Lev Peshkov, THEMOGEE and 5 others
I got you bro dont worry
Oh and also taking these
View attachment 394572

I tried them all, spoiler alert they don't do anything. I only use protein powder sometimes for smoothies, but tbh upping my protein intake didn't do shit, also creatine cuz it's dirt cheap but most likely doesn't do shit either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I tried them all, spoiler alert they don't do anything. I only use protein powder sometimes for smoothies, but tbh upping my protein intake didn't do shit, also creatine cuz it's dirt cheap but most likely doesn't do shit either.
Even k2 ?

good luck bro, also smart choice to start with a lower dosage
THIS.
Low dose. Justsize of 1 pea for WHOLE face.

And moisterize (alot). Buffer.
If you just do for aging, at least. For pimple face, need to go a bit more hardcore

Is the gel version any different than the cream?

It's completely shit, i use 0.05% on my face for almost 2 months before stopping for 3 weeks, then resumed, and now more then a month has passed and my face looks the same jfl, pale and with acne scars

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's completely shit, i use 0.05% on my face for almost 2 months before stopping for 3 weeks, then resumed, and now more then a month has passed and my face looks the same jfl, pale and with acne scars
Time for 0.1 then
no

JFL at using 0.025 % ive been using authentic American Retina since 16 and now im on 0.05%
Ur skin should be baby asscheeks tier
Have any before after chadification ?

THIS.
Low dose. Justsize of 1 pea for WHOLE face.

And moisterize (alot). Buffer.
If you just do for aging, at least. For pimple face, need to go a bit more hardcore
you dont think retin a is enough to get rid of pimples?

I got you bro dont worry
Oh and also taking these
View attachment 394572
Impact whey gave me bad acne. I switched to their vegan protein and it doesn’t break me out. If your skin goes to shit, now you’ll know why.

you dont think retin a is enough to get rid of pimples?
Yes, it is.
But for pimples. maybe no 0.0025 but need maybe 0.005 or 0.01 strength. And maybe dose some more. And no buffering likely,. Because you need to flake the shit out of your skin (when you have pimples) to flake them away. You willm then likely have really bad purge and stuff when pimples, but need to go though that for weeks or months to finally havepeeling all the imples off and have smooth skin.

But I use it for anti aging. I never had pimples when i started. So i could just take it slow and lowdose. For me it's only about the collagen thing, I don't need flaking. because no pimples

Yes, it is.
But for pimples. maybe no 0.0025 but need maybe 0.005 or 0.01 strength. And maybe dose some more. And no buffering likely,. Because you need to flake the shit out of your skin (when you have pimples) to flake them away. You willm then likely have really bad purge and stuff when pimples, but need to go though that for weeks or months to finally havepeeling all the imples off and have smooth skin.

But I use it for anti aging. I never had pimples when i started. So i could just take it slow and lowdose. For me it's only about the collagen thing, I don't need flaking. because no pimples
well im mainly using it to get rid of hyperpigmentation, i get pimples here and there but nothing too bad. do you think 0,05 is enough then?

well im mainly using it to get rid of hyperpigmentation, i get pimples here and there but nothing too bad. do you think 0,05 is enough then?
Go with 0.1 if you dont get the results you want in 6 months