(RETIN-A cels) What the fuck happened to this woman?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
she got more upper eyelid exposure, face got overall flatter

literally descended 2 points, or is it just lighting and angle? I'm thinking it can't be because this was shot in a professional plastic surgeons booth or something

BEFORE - AFTER (I think from 18 to 24 years), maybe she just didn't SP3LL and mew?
I doubt the natural aging process from just 18 to 24 years fucks with a face this much? What else other than the retin-a could it have been? Partying hard abusing alcohol and tobacco? I doubt it, Retin-A my dudes.

LINK: https://www.realself.com/photos/retin-a#media-photo-5832571-43266-5

EDIT: what if it's the focal length or lens distortion? i fucking hope not because a plastic surgeon specialized in physical attraction should know about this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
ur disabled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
idk but shes also 6 years older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and IndraBC
she looks better wtfff

ur like 80 iq man

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ThousandCuts, Jigen and 1 other person
whats sp3lling

she looks better wtfff

ur like 80 iq man
bro she doesn't, wait WAIT, subjective attractiveness pill has hit
I love asians, you probably don't, she got more white, even in facial structure on the second pic.

She looks better in the before I agree

I think she stopped eating healthy and drank lots of alcohol + aging. Her eyelashes became lighter and her lips became lighter too.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
tretinoin is the most overhyped piece of garbage in existence

She looks better in the before I agree

I think she stopped eating healthy and drank lots of alcohol + aging. Her eyelashes became lighter and her lips became lighter too.
moral of the story: Healthmaxx

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
she gained weight?

Just blame it on tret theory

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
It's literally ageing although worsened due to poor environment.

Women are looksminners, they have the shittiest diet, routine, psyche... on so many levels compared to the average gymcelling proteinmaxxed norman.

here goes the rant
The reason why they age so fast in their twenties is because they are childish hedonists whose parents are no longer babysitting :

All women have slow metabolism which makes their thousand looksmins; literal gaping wounds, all females live in the city, all females are tanning, all females use bad makeup, all females use vit C based lotions without ferulic acid... not to mention the chemical peels :forcedsmile: the list goes on.

I know, this is brutal this is why
whenever you read a study on anti-ageing you have to take that into account always.

Last edited:
So retin-a shiit is cope ?