Retin-a cure period is shit for me now

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuarkk it's making my skin horrible.
Hope in 1 month i will have a better skin cause now everyone is saying to me my skin is horrible with pimple...
It is fucking red.
I do 5 times a week sport+great diet+vitamin c+ beta carotene ...
Purge is so hard to live.
Even more when you have a gf

Last edited:
High Inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
you aren't only one, everything went well with 0.025% until I switched to 0.05%, red painful neck, flaky peeling skin around my neck and mouth area, add retin-A purge to it and my forehead is full of pimples and I'm already moisturizing like fucking 4 times a day

Neck

Anyways I'm taking a break for 1-2 days and then I'll return using it on neck cause else I can't sleep with so much itchiness

I know man... fuck acne. Why does this bullshit have to exist?

I've been on it for about 1 month or so and the purge has stopped for me, some minor skin flaking if I apply a little more than usual, but mostly gone.
I carried around moisturiser with me during the day and applied infadolan (you can just use Vaseline instead if u dont have this) and that really helped.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
No pain no gain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and GoMadAndSTFU
you aren't only one, everything went well with 0.025% until I switched to 0.05%, red painful neck, flaky peeling skin around my neck and mouth area, add retin-A purge to it and my forehead is full of pimples and I'm already moisturizing like fucking 4 times a day

View attachment 147296

Anyways I'm taking a break for 1-2 days and then I'll return using it on neck cause else I can't sleep with so much itchiness
You shouldn't put it to neck, your skin is way thinner there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You shouldn't put it to neck, your skin is way thinner there.
Oh ok, I was watching a tutorial on youtube and the dude was applying it on neck as well