Retin A darkening my skin?

H

Htrtt

Silver
Tretinoin is not helping to lighten the skin. It's darkening her, dark circles under eyes and overall facial skin is much more dark. What should I do?

idk im using tret and i didint see any changes to the skin color but im white

• JFL
Reactions: qqpkp
Wear SPF in the morning and noon daily.

If your skin still gets shittier, throw that tret tube into the bin. It ain’t for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Tretinoin is not helping to lighten the skin. It's darkening her, dark circles under eyes and overall facial skin is much more dark. What should I do?
bc it's thinning your skin, making your dark circles which are actually bone problem more prominent
best thing is keep do your tret, it has good benefits at the end, you gonna get thru the awkward phase
to cope with your dark circles, get volufiline and several anti-hyperpigmentation/darkness products, mix them and apply on your undereyes

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Deleted member 55252
why are you putting it under your eyes retarded faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and qqpkp
bc it's thinning your skin, making your dark circles which are actually bone problem more prominent
best thing is keep do your tret, it has good benefits at the end, you gonna get thru the awkward phase
to cope with your dark circles, get volufiline and several anti-hyperpigmentation/darkness products, mix them and apply on your undereyes
What is the best Volufiline brand?

What is the best Volufiline brand?
what you're going to do is look for skincare products that contain Sarsasapogenin online, volufiline is literally just Sarsasapogenin
butt fattening creams on the internet for women contain that alot
sometimes you might get lucky and find Sarsasapogenin alongside anti hyperpigmentation cream together all mixed

why are you putting it under your eyes retarded faggot
Tbh - Literally do not fucking do that over time you will permanently damage your tear glands and live a life with dry eyes

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Tbh - Literally do not fucking do that over time you will permanently damage your tear glands and live a life with dry eyes
This, avoid the eye area