RETIN A expectation

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Yo i start use retin-a 0.5% but had no tingling, nothing. My skin is thick asf, maybe i have too use more strong percent ?

Im 29 and i use 0.1%, u should use the strongest version for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
The shit is poison you will regret it in the long run
This forum cope so hard with this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing, mfk and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mfk, jupiter0445 and 1 other person
this is the worst type of vitamin A
Science has never made a drug without side effects
i noticed a loss of fat on my face
even if you're lucky and it doesn't happen to you is toxic to your body
LOOKSMAX=LOOkS+Healthy Body

You didn't convince me enough bro.. are you basing this warning advice, after having your personal side effect ? or did you read a scientifical things about that shit ?

You didn't convince me enough bro.. are you basing this warning advice, after having your personal side effect ? or did you read a scientifical things about that shit ?
she lost some fat on her eyelids like me
all these results of using retin A are only copers taking pictures with different lighting
the shit only give the shit glow and fat loss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Allornothing
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 23804
take it every other day. This shit is potent AF, dont need to put that much on at all. I put too much on and broke out like crazy for weeks. It'll take a couple of months to get tangible results

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
all these results of using retin A are only copers taking pictures with different lighting

What are some none bullshit ways to deage then

take it every other day. This shit is potent AF, dont need to put that much on at all. I put too much on and broke out like crazy for weeks. It'll take a couple of months to get tangible results

But bro do you have thin skin ? or fat skin?

I think if you have thick skin, tretinoid is safe, but more your skin is thin, more tretinoid are agressiv

Stay retardEd graycel

Careful. Her eyelashes got much longer which suggests she might have used lattisse in her looksmaxing spree. This is much more likely to cause fat loss than tretinoin.

But bro do you have thin skin ? or fat skin?

I think if you have thick skin, tretinoid is safe, but more your skin is thin, more tretinoid are agressiv
People obvs have different responses. But from what I’ve seen, a looot of people apply this shit way more than they should. I’ve read people talk about breaking out for month’s thinking they’re purging when in reality they’re irritating the fuck out of their skin. A real purge should not last longer than 6 weeks.