Retin-A Fucktards Beware: Girl Asked Me if I Did Botox

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Mid twenties whore at my workplace asked if I’ve done Botox at lunch and I just laughed and asked no why. She’s like your skin has that shiny look that comes from Botox but it looks good! xD

I been using it since last August so 11 months.

Fuck the thing is I have to use a moisturizer while on it with spf so that’s the real thing that adds to the glossy skin effect.

Beware you fucking liers and gaslighters.
Muh retin a maxx for giga skin bro only to end up like this

ECC20FAA 6378 44A4 9081 7814242FE9F4

Where’s the retin a for personality tho?? @mrriceguy @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, angelo, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
What do you use? I feel like tretinoin is too strong for prolonged use... But the 0.1 to 0.2% retinol in squalane solutions you can get doesn't make your skin shiny gay

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Cage on your ass

This or death

2023 04 05 205443

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 24444 and Shieda_Kayn
Mid twenties whore at my workplace asked if I’ve done Botox at lunch and I just laughed and asked no why. She’s like your skin has that shiny look that comes from Botox but it looks good! xD

I been using it since last August so 11 months.

Fuck the thing is I have to use a moisturizer while on it with spf so that’s the real thing that adds to the glossy skin effect.

Beware you fucking liers and gaslighters.
Muh retin a maxx for giga skin bro only to end up like this

View attachment 2342186

Where’s the retin a for personality tho?? @mrriceguy @StrangerDanger
Why the hell did I leak and promote Tret without making some money outta y'all :cry:

But yeah like always, Tret is king. Been taking it literally since 2019 and normies always ask how I get my skin so good.

I tell them I wash my face

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Hirekdr, Schönling and 3 others
What do you use? I feel like tretinoin is too strong for prolonged use... But the 0.1 to 0.2% retinol in squalane solutions you can get doesn't make your skin shiny gay
Why the hell did I leak and promote Tret without making some money outta y'all :cry:

But yeah like always, Tret is king. Been taking it literally since 2019 and normies always ask how I get my skin so good.

I tell them I wash my face
what’s your regime how many times per week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

what’s your regime how many times per week?
I just take it a few times per week. Probably should be using it daily but I forget, so probably like 2-3x per week max. It's more about consistency over time. Once you've been taking Tret for like 2-3 years you'll really see results especially in terms of anti-aging and just looking younger. I always get mistaken for been 3-5 years younger which is funny coz that's how long I've been taking it.

Using 0.05 too, by far the best

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Hirekdr and Shieda_Kayn
how much does tret cost for you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back